Chapter 31: Clear

Chapter 31: Clear

Although temporarily believed that Xu Jian was milk, Qin Chen still asked him a few questions about his original body, and Xu Jian also said everything.

When Xu Jian said that he was also an actor, Qin Chen raised his eyebrows unexpectedly:

"So we are still peers."

As a small actor who found no such person in the circle, Xu Jian was embarrassed to say that it was Qin Chen's colleague, so he waved his hand with an expression:

"No, no, I just got it right."

And that kind of dragon-like character with a few seconds of footage is not his turn.

While Xu Jian was speaking, Qin Chen's bones tapped a few fingers on his mobile phone, clicked on his Weibo, and saw that his Weibo certification was-Degu Culture Signed Artist.

Qin Shen filtered it through his mind, and as a result, there was no such company in his memory and he had never heard of the name.

Yu Guang accidentally scanned Qin Chen's phone screen and saw that it was his Weibo homepage. Xu Jian felt a little embarrassed:

"Since I became a cat, I haven't posted on Weibo anymore. Grass grows."

When Xu Jian lowered his eyes, Qin Chen found that there was a small mole on his right eye, which was just on the eyelid.

However, because Xu Jian has double eyelids, he can not see when he opens his eyes, and can only see when he closes his eyes.

Looking away from the end of Xu Jian's eyes, Qin Chen asked again:

"You just said that you were in a car accident on your way home after being fired by the company? Did you terminate your contract with the company?"

Xu Jian knew what Qin Chen wanted to ask, and nodded back:

"Well, but because of the sudden incident, the authentication of Weibo hasn't had time to change."

Maybe it's because the person in front of him is the milk that has been with him for two months, so Qin Shenmei, who has never cared about other people's affairs, resisted asking:

"Why terminate the contract?"

Xu Jian smiled and spread his hands: "I can't get ahead in the circle. The company felt that I had no commercial value, so it terminated the contract."

Qin Shen raised his eyebrows when he heard this, and looked at him:

"According to your terms, even if it doesn't become popular, it won't be terminated because it has no commercial value?"

Qin Chen has seen a lot of handsome men and women over the years. Although Xu Jian's appearance is not top-notch, it is considered outstanding. It is the kind that fits the eye and feels comfortable at first sight.

It's hard to say about the eye margin, but Xu Jian's appearance at least fits Qin Chen's eye margin.

This is also an important reason why Qin Shenmei kicked each other out of bed and saw many naked men on his bed early in the morning.

Xu Jian looks lovable, unlike a bad person.

After talking about the face, talk about the figure, recalling the scene he saw before, Qin Chen said in his heart——

Except losing a little, everything else is good.

In fact, he is also very puzzled. It is obvious that the milk has been raised by him in the past two months so that the naked eye is mellow. Why is Xu Jian himself so thin?