C10-- Get Up

C10—- Get Up

Published by UntamedS on August 26, 2020

After knowing Qin Shen’s password, Xu Jian looked forward to Qin Shen leaving the apartment all day long, so that he could have a good chance to surf the Internet.

Whenever he saw Qin Shen hanging around at home, Xu Jian began to think-

Are all popular movie stars so idle? Don’t you have to rush the announcement to make a film in the group?

Although Xu Jian’s original company was small, there were still one or two people who could be recognised by name.

In Xu Jian’s memory, there were a group of people around the pillar of their company at any time. At the very least, the configuration was two assistants, a bodyguard and an agent.

The pillars of the company were so busy all day long that they flew all over without touching the ground, making films and participating in activities, and their life was much more “fulfilling” than Qin Shen’s.

And even the pillars of their company were not even on the same level with Qin Shen.

Qin Shen was super-first tier.

Even between the third tier and the third tier and a half, there was a huge gap between the entertainment industry, and artists’ social status, self-awareness and the spread of their works were different, not to mention the distance between the first tier and the third tier and a half.

That was no longer a level of people.

Therefore, Xu Jian could’t figure out why Qin Shen seemed to have nothing to do, and he didn’t have to work all day long.

Then again, Qin Shen’s company actually allowed him to take such a long vacation?

Thinking of it, Xu Jian thought thought of the mysterious Mr Du and thought of Qin Shen’s action-

Qin Shen could be so capricious, was it related to Boss Du?

Qin Shen looked up at dinner, facing Xu Jian. The first thing he needed to do was to look at his eyes.

Xu Jian, who peeked at him, was in a tight mood. He quickly looked away and bowed his head to eat his egg yolk with shrimp.

Although Xu Jian pretended to be calm, he could see his guilty conscience reflected in Win Shen’s eyes.

Qin Shen smiled at Xu Jian, regardless of whether the cat could understand his words:

“If you want to see it, look at it boldly. Why do it secretly?”

Xu Jian, who was still trying to connect Qin Shen and Mr Du, didn’t lift his head and pretended not to understand him.

After dinner, Qin Shen put the dishes in the dishwasher, and then took his sleeves to the cat litter box.

Seeing Qin Shen’s posture, Xu Jian knew he was going to shovel sh*t again.

Xu Jian was also quite desperate about this. He also wanted to solve his own cat problem in the bathroom, but Qin Shen was almost inseparable from him every day. He could avoid Qin Shen and go to the bathroom only a few times.