Chapter 98: silence

Chapter 98: silence

Seeing that Jiang Lin was not surprised at their arrival, Xu Jian couldn't help but ask: "Mr. Jiang, how do you know we will come?"

Jiang Lin smiled obliquely, glanced at Qin Chen lightly, and blinked at Xu Jian:

"you guess."

Xu Jian:...

I guess you are refined from catnip.

Looking at Jiang Linxie, who was selling Guanzi, Qin Chen's expression was flat: "General Jiang is informed."

As if he knew what Qin Chen was going to say, Jiang Lin spoke slowly and unhurriedly:

"Although what happened last night did not cause a sensation in the media, many people have heard the news. I am the president of an entertainment company at any rate, and I still have this contact."

Hearing what he said, Qin Chen raised his eyebrows: "I didn't know Mr. Jiang was so enthusiastic. He would help to seal the media's mouth if he didn't sleep at night."

Jiang Linxian: "The Xiaojian family is kind to me, it's just to help suppress a message, is there anything weird?"

Qin Chen drove all the way over, not to come and play Tai Chi diagonally with Jiang Lin, so he stared at Jiang Lin diagonally for a few seconds, and said in a cold voice:

"Who are you? What is the purpose of approaching Xu Jian with all your energy?"

Looking at Qin Chen with a calm face, Jiang Lin didn't care, and even leaned back leisurely in a relaxed posture, leaning back on the chair, still smiling, and another lightly sentence:

"you guess?"

Qin Shen patiently ran out, and suddenly stood up from the sofa. Xu Jian, who was next to him, felt the rattling breath in the air, and stood up nervously.

Afraid that the two would do something if they didn't agree with each other, Xu Jian was mentally prepared to pull others out at any time.

However, Qin Chen just got up and took a step forward. Sitting Jiang Lin squinted his eyes slightly. In the next second, the single sofa on Xu Jian's right suddenly moved by himself. Like a gust of wind, he arrived at Qin Chen in the blink of an eye. The front blocked his way.

Xu Jian was startled, and the conditioned reflex took Qin Chen's arm back.

Opening his eyes wide, Xu Jian's pupils suddenly shrank as he watched the sofa that no one pushed and moved by himself:

"what's the situation!"

Is this sofa also refined? !

Compared to Xu Jian, who was more panicked, Qin Chen was much calmer, looked down at the sofa blocking the way for two seconds, and then raised his head to look at Jiang Linxian, who was calm and relaxed.

Jiang Lin smirked and groaned: "Your skills are what you have seen before. Hand-to-hand fights are not my style, and the bloodied look is not good, so it is better for us to maintain a safe distance to communicate."

"Furthermore, you can't beat me, if..." Jiang Lin paused at this point, and after a glance at Xu Jian, he continued:

"If I hurt you, I'm afraid Xiaojian feels distressed and anxious."

Xu Jian, who was named by Jiang Lin obliquely, looked at the sofa and then at him, frowning subconsciously:

"Are you... not a human?"

Xu Jian's words sounded like a curse. Jiang Lin tilted his head slightly to look at him, with a little surprise in his eyes:

"You just came to ask me this question now, is it a bit late?"