Chapter 69: Heartbeat

Chen Doudou and Xu Jian have been friends for many years. They chatted, and Qin Chen had nothing to say, only Xiao Nanzhi stunned his ears and thought:

Who is Chen Doudou? Male female?

Curious, Xiao Nan asked. After listening to Xu Jian's explanation, he was a little surprised:

"Chen Doudou turned out to be a big name, I thought it was a nickname."

Xu Jian smiled: "Not only you, but many people have misunderstood."

When I first met and listened to Chen Doudou's introduction, Xu Jian also asked:

"Is this your stage name?"

Hearing Xu Jian said that Chen Doudou was a good friend from Degu, Xiao Nan glanced at Qin Chen, who was not talking next to him, and his eyes rolled:

"Brother Xu has such a good relationship, how long have you known each other? Is he also an actor? Does he have a girlfriend?"

Faced with Xiao Nan's three consecutive questions, Qin Chen, who knew who was in her heart, said before Xu Jian, he didn't look at her with anger:

"Are you checking your account?"

Bowing his head and curling his mouth, Xiao Nan whispered: "Who is my account for?"

Qin Chen heard the tip of his ears and deliberately said: "What did you say? The voice is too small to hear."

Xiao Nan Mingzhi shut up and ate his own meal silently, slanderously--

Brother Shen, just continue to sorrow, you deserve to be holding a jealous jar!

Being interrupted by Qin Chen so, and missing the best time to answer Xiao Nan's question just now, Xu Jian looked at Xiao Nan and then Qin Chen, always feeling that the two of them were weird.

After eating, Pan Min asked Xu Jian whether the company re-applied for a Weibo account for him or just used his previous account. Xu Jian did not want to say directly:

"Just use my current one."

It is too troublesome to reapply for real-name authentication and bind mobile phone numbers.

Pan Min nodded and asked, "Some fans will look through your previous Weibo. Is there any inconvenience for your current account to let everyone know?"

Pan Min asked euphemistically, but Xu Jian instantly understood what she meant, asking him if there was any dark history or inappropriate remarks on Weibo.

Nowadays, netizens have a lot of magical powers. After many celebrities become popular, netizens will go to his Weibo and pick up his old bottom. They can even find out what happened more than a decade ago, and they don't even have a pair of underwear.

When the celebrities were still amateurs, Fufei's self-remarks were reposted by a large number of netizens, either because they were too funny to usher in a 'haha' sound, or because they were so insignificant that they were so irritating.

The former is in contrast and cute to harvest passers-by fans, while the latter is set to collapse and harvest countless black fans, from the explosion to the past.

Xu Jian had nothing to shame, and shook his head to Pan Min: "No."

As a result, Xu Jian's Weibo certification was quietly changed, and he became a "music entertainment contract artist".

Xu Jian was not angry, and no one noticed the small changes on Weibo. Only Chen Doudou happily took the picture and said that Xu Jian was their '601' pride.