The surprise || chapter 3

1 year later...

Alex's POV

Me and Y/N have gotten so much more close now. Even though I fucked shit up in the beginning. She's now my best friend. I call her everyday now, somehow she always makes me feel better. I wanted to meet her in person. For the past few weeks, she's been talking about this big carnival she's going to in London this Sunday with ferris wheels, rollercoasters, and games. She keeps telling me how it would be SO much more fun if she went with someone, so I bought plane tickets to London to surprise her! I can't fucking wait!

Saturday, 9:31am

(on FaceTime with Y/N)

Alex: Heyy!

Y/N: Hii!

Alex: whatcha doin?

Y/N: Packing.

Alex: Same-

shit i'm gonna ruin the surprise

Alex: Uh, I mean why are you packing?

Y/N: You know, for tommorow!

Alex: What's happening tommorow..?

Y/N: Tommorow is the big carnival!

Alex: Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do alone?

Y/N: I'm gonna wish you were there.

fuck, I'm blushing

Alex: Oh... well I wish I could be there too.

Y/N: Um, Alex? Are you okay?

Alex: Yeah... why?

Y/N: Your face is red.

shit.

Alex: Oh haha, it's nothing...

Y/N: okay... I'm gonna go now!

Alex: Bye!

Y/N: Bye Alex!

(video call ended)

I love her so much. if only she felt the same...

I looked over at the time on my phone: 9:35am. 

"SHIT!" I yelled with my windows wide open.

My flight was in 5 minutes, I have to fucking rush to the airport now.

Y/N POV

I can't believe the carnival is happening tommorow! Ever since I was little I've wanted to go. This carnival is a HUGE event here in Britain. I haven't told Alex yet, but I'm going to the carnival with George. He's the only reason I'm going. Tickets are not cheap, and George had an extra. Why wouldn't I say yes?!

A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, let me know what you think in the comments!