florida || Chapter 38

author note: hi guys! So sorry for the long LONG wait on this chapter but here it is! Ty for the continuous support on this story <333

Y/N's POV

We finally arrived in Orlando, Florida. I took a step off the plane and felt the warm sun hit my skin. Quackity following right behind me was holding our bags as we walked our way into the airport to get the rest of our luggage.

"What do you think?" He asked me.

"I think it's nice! But it's so hot out here!" I said taking off my cardigan.

"Yeah, cause of me." He said jokingly as i proceeded to throw my cardigan in his face, "What the fuck!"

"That's what you get dumb ass." I said picking up my suitcase off the conveyor bell, "What do you think so far of Florida?"

"I think it smells like shit."

I started laughing.

"And filled with fucking old people." He said.

"Oh, come on. Look there's a kid over there! Not everyone are elderly people."

"Y/N, that's someones fucking grandchild." He said as we watched an old lady holding the kids hand and walking away.

"Well, that's fine! There's places to go to here!" I told him, giving him his suitcase that just arrived at the conveyor bell.

We left the airport and went to the car rental store across the street and got a car to use for the time we're here.

After that we drove off to our hotel.

"Oh wow! This hotel you chose is nice, Alex!" I said dumping my luggage at the front door to go check out the place.

"Thanks!" He said taking a look around as well.

And then I noticed something, "Alex, what the fuck."

"What?" He asked.

"There's only one bed."

"Oh shit-" He said looking at the one bed, "Well, I think there should be some extra pillows and blankets in the closet for you, and the carpet is pretty soft-"

"Hold up, for ME? Ain't no way I'm sleeping on the floor!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Well, I fucking paid for the hotel and tickets pal!" He said in reply, "You just got to come here at my fucking expense."

He has a point.

"...fine." I said walking away to get my suitcase so I can begin un-packing.

~~~

"Are they not here or something? Did these motherfuckers actually leave the house for once?!" Quackity said knocking for the third time on the Dream and Sapnap's front door.

Alex and I have been standing around at there front door for almost half an hour now. We were all supposed to do a meetup stream, well not dream of course, but he'll just be on the side.

Banging on the door once more, Alex gives up.

"Y/N, can you call them?" He asked sitting down next to me on their doorstep.

"Yeah, sure!" I said ringing up sapnap on my phone, "wait.. why can't you?"

"My phone died. I was kinda relying on them to be home so i can charge it in their house."

I laughed as I placed the phone to my ear patiently waiting for Sapnap to answer the phone.

no answer.