Lore || Chapter 27

Y/N's POV

I haven't spoken to Alex since our argument yesterday. Last night, after Ranboo and Tubbo left, Tommy stayed back and slept over at my house in the empty guest bedroom. This morning when I woke up, Tommy surprised me with pre-made breakfast. Pre-made breakfast meaning he pourred the milk and cereal in the bowl for me.

"I made you breakfast!" Tommy said standing next to the two bowl of cereal on the table.

I pulled out my chair and sat down, looking at the bowl, "You pourred milk and cereal in a bowl."

"Hey!" He said sounding offened, also sitting down, "Just be fucking grateful man!

"Sorry..."

"I made breakfast because I know you kinda feel like shit after what happened yesterday."

"Aww! Thanks for keeping me in mind Tommy!" I said smiling at him.

"Eugh, please don't fucking 'aw' at me like that ever again," Tommy said with a disgusted look on his face, "Have you talked to him yet?"

I looked at him confused, "Talk to who?"

"Big Q."

"...no"

"What?" He asked, "Why?"

"I don't know, I just haven't..." I said scooping some cereal into my mouth, "I will today though."

"Do it now."

"What?! No!" I told him before eating another scoop of my cereal.

"Oh, come on!" He said, "Just fucking call him and say "I'm sorry" and get it over with!"

"No!" I said to him, "I'm not ready!

"fine, whatever..." Tommy said leaving the room silent.

"I'll do it later, I promise."

Tommy nodded his head and finally shoveled some cereal in his mouth,  "Mm! This is fucking good!" He said, "Where did you get this cereal from?"

"I don't rememeber..." I replied, "I think Alex picked that up when he was here."

"Well tell him when you call later that I fucking loved it."

"Really?" I asked scooping some cereal for myself, "Is it that good?"

"Yeah! It is!"

"I'll tell him..." I said, the room was silent again, "later though..."

Tommy rolled his eyes at me, "Why can't you just fucking call him now?!"

"Tommy!" I exclaimed, "I said I'll do it later, now's not the right time!"

"You are such a pussy..." He mumbled.

"Excuse me?!"

"Sorry..." Tommy said noticing that I heard what he said.

"It's fine..." I said placing my empty bowl in the sink, "Thanks for breakfast Tommy, I appericiate it."

He smiled, "Your welcome!"

"When are you leaving my house?" I asked him

"You trying to fucking get rid of me?"

"No, no, no!" I said taking his bowl to the sink, "But I mean, your gonna leave at some point right? You have over ten million YouTube subscribers waiting for you."

"Yeah..." He said thinking, "We could stream today, together, on my account! You in?"

I shook my head, "Sorry, I don't think I can... I have an important call with Dream today."

"Dream?" He asked.

"Mhm, he said he wanted to talk about something."

"...anyways," He said trying to change the topic, "I'll ask my mom if I can stay until 5pm, if that's okay with you of course."

I nodded, "Yeah, that's fine!"

I washed our cereal bowls and sat down on the couch. Tommy joined me and then we started watching The Office. Tommy was trying his bes not to spoil what was gonna happen because he knows that he's ahead of me by eight episodes. After that, Tommy and I went swimming in my pool in the backyard. We swam around and had a sword fight with pool noodles. Both of us started getting tired so we both hopped out and grabbed some towels on the side of the pool to dry off. By then it was 12:56.

Y/N: Shit!

Tommy: What?

Y/N: My call with dream is in four minutes!

Tommy: HAHA

Y/N: That's not funny Tommy! Chill down stairs or something, just don't bother me during the call, okay?!

Tommy: Okay! 

I ran as fast as I could to my room and changed out of my bathing suit into a plain blue t-shirt and black leggings. I dried my hair anf put it into a messy ponytail to get it out of my way. My discord on the computer started ringing, it was Dream. I sat down and answered the call.

"Hello Y/N!" Dream said as I joined the call.

"Hi Dream!" I said in reply.

"How are you?"

"I'm pretty good!" I replied, "I just wanted to say, thank you for adding me to your server."

"Your welcome! Speaking of the SMP, that's what I wanted to talk about..." He said.

"Okay, what is it? Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong..." Dream said pausing his sentence, "Y/N, how good are you acting skills?"

"Hmm.." I said thinking, "I'd say, pretty decent, why?"

"Y/N, would you like to be apart of the lore?"

I widend my eyes in shock, "What?! Really?!"

"Yeah!"

"Of course! I'd love to!"

"Great!" He said, "Would you like to get started than?"

"With what?" I asked confused.

"Like, creating your character, or something?"

"Ohhh!" I said feeling dumb, "Sure!"

~~~

After around 35 minutes of talking, Dream and I came up with my characters storyline. It's starts of with me leaving my house to explore the server. I end up stopping by the prison, the remains of L'manberg, and other members of the SMP. As I continue to explore, I get lost. Until someone finds me and invites me to their country. He hasn't told me who that someone is, or what country I'm going to be invited to. 

"Okay! So, I think we've got the start of your storyline now." Dream said.

"Yeah!"

"I've got to go now, but I should introduce you to the other person," He said, "you know, the guy that invites you to his country in the lore?"

"Sure!" I said in reply.

"You already know him, so I think you'll be happy when you realize who it is." Dream told me.

"Really? This should be exciting!"

"I'm adding him to the call right now, but I gotta go," He said, "just wait until he answers the call, okay?"

"Okay, bye Dream!" I said.

"Bye!" He replied leaving the call.

I sat around waiting for this guy to answer the call. I was looking at my other monitor so I couldn't see my discord. After a minute or so, a familiar voice joined the call...

"Hello?"