Going Feral || Chapter 29

Y/N's POV

This morning, I woke up to a call. Not from Karl, but from Alex. Lately, I've been waking up to his calls and also calling him later during the day. Sometimes I get calls from Karl, but he's been pretty busy recently filming with Mr. Beast. Today however, I managed to get Karl to stream Jackbox with me, Quackity, Sapnap, George, and Dream.

We all arranged to stream from 6-8pm so I can raid Sapnap after. Right now, I'm on a call with Alex while setting up for the stream later since it was 5:32pm and 6pm was coming up soon.

Y/N: How do I set this green screen again?

Alex: I thought you already set it up yesterday

Y/N: I did, but I took it down. How do I do it?

Alex: You put the whole thing on the ground and pull the handle on top up you dumbass.

Y/N: Ohh...

Alex: Did you do it?

Y/N: Yeah, it's up now.

Alex: ....Y/N?

Y/N: Yes?

Alex: Is there somewhere you've always wanted to go?

Y/N: Yeah... why?

Alex: Just wondering, where have you always wanted to go?

Y/N: Orlando, Florida!

Alex: Florida? You dream of going to fucking Florida?!

Y/N: Yeah! There's so many cool things there! Like-

Alex: Like a fucking green bitch, retired old grandparents and fucking alligators. That's where you want to fucking go?

Y/N: Well, if you let me finish, there's cool thing there like Disney World and Universal! Plus, I could also meet Dream if I go. I could get a free face reveal! But that's not why I want to go, he just happens to be there. Wait, why are you asking me this?

Alex: Uh, nothing....

Y/N: Whatever man, can you help me set up Jackbox?

Alex: Whatever man..

Y/N: Are you mocking me?

Alex: Whatever man

Y/N: Stop mocking me!

Alex: *laughs* Fine!

Y/N: Can you just help me please?

Alex: Okay.... whatever man.

Y/N: STOP MOCKING ME!

Alex: *laughs* Okay! I'll fucking stop!

~~~

"Okay guys, I'm gonna remove my stream starting soon page in a second so get ready!" I told the Feral Boys. We were all on a call getting ready for the Jackbox stream that was just about start.

I deafend on our call to talk to the stream, "Hello chat!"

Chat was spamming hi's and hello's.

"Okay, so if you read the title, today we're gonna play Jackbox!" I said, "I'll introduce our guest playing with us today, but first I want to say I won't be able to respond to all the donations during the game and thank you for all the support recently! I cannot believe how fast my streaming success has been! But I guess that's what happens when you have Quackity as your best friend... oh and Tommy as a cousin, of course."