Cut the cameras || Chapter 15

Tommy's POV:

Quackity stood there in shock when he saw George. Maybe a little bit terrified. Was he that shocked to see him? I know he's Gogy and all, but I didn't understand while he seemed so startled.

Tubbo: You alright Big Q?

Alex: ...huh? What- oh, no, yeah. I'm fine don't worry.

Jack: Was Gogy's good looks too shocking for you?

Wilbur: Shut up you simp.

Niki: Wilbur...?

Wilbur: Sorry Jack.

Jack: Nah, it's alright mate.

Tommy: Let's go somewhere...

George: Aren't we already in an arcade?

Tommy: Yeah, but I mean where are we going to go in this arcade?

Tubbo: I don't know. Hey, Big Q! Where do you want to go?

Alex: ...oh! Sorry, I zoned out for a second there, what was the question?

George: Where do you want to go in this arcade.

Alex: I mean, I don't fucking know... let's see...

George: Ugh, this is taking forever...

Alex: *rolls eyes* Let's do the claw machine!

Niki: Yeah! Let's go guys!

Everyone ran over to the claw machines and started putting their coins in. I pulled George to the side.

Tommy: George, may I ask you something?

George: Sure.

Tommy: Is everything okay with you and Big Q? Something seems, you know, a little, weird.

George: Yeah, it's... fine.

Tommy: That doesn't seem very convincing.

George: Trust me Tommy. Everything is fine.

~~~

Nobody's POV ig:

The group of friends had been in the arcade for about 2 hours now. Tubbo, Tommy and Jack we're running around the place betting on who could win the most tickets, Wilbur and Alex we're talking and playing a few games, and Niki was with George because she felt bad that everyone kinda left him alone.

"How are you enjoying the arcade so far?" Niki asked George, the two of them sitting at an empty food table.

"It's cool." George said grabbing a french fry.

Niki looked around, "This place is quite colourful isn't it?"

"Niki, I'm colourblind-"

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry George, I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine. Want a chip?" George gesturing to the french fries on the table.

"I'm good thanks!" Niki said in reply, "Hey, so I was wondering-"

"NIKII! GEORGE! HELP MEEE!" Niki and George heard. They turned their heads to see Tubbo running in their direction with Tommy not very far behind him. Tubbo ran around the table to where Niki was sitting and stopped to breath.

"Tubbo are you okay?" Nihachu said looking at Tubbo concered, "What happened? Would you like some water?"

"Yes... please.." Tubbo responded out of breath taking an extra plastic water bottle Niki gave him from her purse.

"Tommy what did you do?" George said looking over at Tommy who had stopped running as well.

"WHAT DID I DO? TUBBO STOLE MY FUCKING TICKETS!" Tommy said mad.

"What's fucking happening over here?" Alex said coming over to where Tommy, Niki, Tubbo and Georger were.

"Guys! Watch your language there are little kids in here too you know." Niki reminded them.

"I guess Tommy's one of them." Quackity commented. Everyone looked at him, "Sorry, sorry. My bad, wrong timing."

"Where is Philza when you need him.." Wilbur added joining everyone else.

"Anyway, back on topic... what happened Tommy?" Alex asked.

"We we're doing a competition to see who could get the most tickets, and I won the basketball hoop game, and Tubbo stole my fuckin' tickets!" Tommy explained.

"No, I won the basketball game and you thought you won." Tubbo justified, "The tickets were mine. But Tommy thought they were his. And he chased me! Around this whole arcade!"

Tommy looked at Tubbo, "What do you mean they weren't mine?"

"You we're hoop 1, and I was hoop 2. At the end of the game, the thing said hoop 2 had won. So those we're MY tickets!"

"Oh, well I'm sorry Tubbo"

"It's okay Tommy."

"Yayyy!" Niki piped in. Everyone laughed, until Wilbur cut them off.

"Wait, where's Jack?" Wilbur asked which made everyone realze they lost Jack. Jack Manifold.

"Shit, let's go look." Alex said, "Meet back here if you can't find him."

"Why do you get to decide what we do?" George asked.

"We don't have to do what I say, but it's a good idea" Alex replied trying to make the conversation short.

"Whatever. Sometimes you just shouldn't be so full of yourself-"

"What did you say to me George?" Quackity asked now angry and pissed.

"Guys, please stop!" Niki pleaded.

"Why is everything always YOUR way Quackity?!" George asked Alex, "Anything I want to do, or want is always replaced with what you want."

"NAME ONE THING GEORGE. ONE THING THAT YOU WANTED AND I GOT INSTEAD?!"

"Y/N!" George responded. Everyone went silent for a few seconds.

"IS THIS WHAT THIS IS FUCKING ABOUT?!" Alex said practically yelling in George's face, "GET OVER IT ALREADY. SHE CHOSE ME OVER YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING A TOXIC BITCH AND TREATING HER LIKE SHIT AFTER YOU KNEW I WAS THERE!"

"CUT THE CAMERAS!" Tommy yelled at everyone who was filming for the vlog on their phone's. He didn't want this to be shown on his channel.

"WHEN YOU WERE THERE YOU STOLR HER FROM MY REACH AND KISSED HER! DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THAT YOU DUMBASS?!" George yelled back.

cliffhanger :)