Adios! || Chapter 19

Y/N's POV

"COME ON Y/N! WE'RE ALMOST THERE!" I heard Dream yell into the mic. We we're streaming a speed run together and both at the end shooting the dragon and dodging endermen. "NOO! I DIED!"

"What?! Well come back! I'll wait!" I said in response.

"No, you can do it. It's to late for me to come back! By the time I arrive, you'll be dead. Just go! You got this!"

"Pfft, okay you green blob." I said shaking my head, "That was probably the most cringiest thing I've heard in a while."

"IT'S ON THE EGG! IT'S ON THE EGG!" Dream yelled again.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT?" I yelled back confused.

"GO UNDERNEATH IT'S HEAD, AND HIT IT WITH A SWORD OR AXE!"

I hit it the dragon about a million times, until it started floating and blowing up with purple streaks shooting out of it.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" I questioned. Did I do it? Did I beat the game?

"YESSSS!" I heard Dream shout excited, "YOU DID IT Y/N! YOU BEAT THE GAME!"

"Wait really?!"

"Yeah! Good job! Now hop in that portal to your left!" He said.

I did as he said which lead me to minecraft end credits. I couldn't believe it.

"I DID IT!" I yelled, "LET'S GOOO!"

"YEAAAAAHHH!" He yelled back

"What the fuck is happening in here?" Quackity said opening the door to Tommy's room, "Y/N? Why are you in here?"

"I just spedrun minecraft with Dream! And I beat the game!"

"Wait, really?" Alex questioned.

"Yeah! Your just jealous cause I did it faster than you can." I answered in all honesty, "Dream, what was my time?"

"Let's see, WOAH! WAIT, Y/N! YOU DID THAT IN 38 MINUTES!" Dream replied in shock. I was too.

"NO WAY! ALEX! I DID IT IN 38 MINUTES!"

"THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME!" Alex replied happy, and shocked giving me a hug.

"Alright, thanks Y/N for joining my stream today!" Dream said to me and his chat, "I'm going to have a moment with chat before I go. Thanks again!"

"Thanks Dream! Bye chat!" I said leaving the discord call and stream.

~~~

After the stream, me and Alex we're just chatting about my first speedrun, minecraft, and twitch until Tommy kicked us out of his room and told us to go somewhere else. We're sitting on the couch, it's silent, a comfortable silence.

Alex: Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Alex: I have my bags packed already.

Y/N: That's great! When are you leaving?

Alex: Tonight.

Y/N: ...wait, what?! Why wouldn't you tell me?!

Alex: I was going too, but you we're streaming yesterday, and today. Plus trying to buy your dad a plane ticket.

Y/N: I-I'm sorry. I should've spent more time with you since you're leaving.

Alex: No, it's fine. The flights at 11:45, and right now it's... 11:12?! Fuck! I need to get going, and return the rental, SHIT!