The Telephone || Chapter 32

Y/N's POV

Honestly, yesterday almost felt like a dream...

I saw Quackity again...

I just decided to book a ticket and go... and then I was there. He was standing infront of me. He looked surprised. But I just couldn't help myself and gave him a hug. I'll  admit it, missed him. There's something about him that makes me so happy to be his friend.

I'm currently laying in bed of my hotel room. Staring at the ceiling. I only plan on being here, in america, until next week, which makes me sad. I don't really wanna leave, but I'll have to go eventually. 

Suddenly there was a knock at my door.

I quickly got out of bed and peeked my head through the crack of the door to see who it is.

"Why here so early?" I asked.

"Bitch, it's fucking one o'clock." Quackity answered.

My eyes widened, "IT'S ONE O'CLOCK?!"

"Yeah, you said you wanted to stream at one-thirty remember?"

"Yeah, I know!" I said, "Come in, just don't judge what I'm wearing please."

He enters my hotel room and notices my outfit.

"AHAHAHA! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" He said dying of laughter.

"I SAID DON'T JUDGE YOU ASSHOLE!"

He continued laughing at me, "WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT FUCKING SHIRT WITH YELLOW FUCKING PANTS?!"

"I bought it a while back as a joke and I don't want to wear it out so I wear it to sleep." I explained to him.

"Fucking sus..." he said.

I rolled my eyes, "Anyways, you stay here and I'll get ready quickly in the bathroom."

"Be quick." He said.

As fast as I could, I grabbed my (outfit of your choice) from my suitcase, and ran to the bathroom. After I changed, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, brushed my hair and did a tiny bit of makeup just to make myself look presentable for stream.

"Why are you taking so fucking long?!" I head Alex exclaim outside of the bathroom.

"I'm done, just give me a second!"

"whoaa.." he said as I exited the bathroom.

"Pfft, and you call me sus." I said walking past him, opening and turning on my laptop.

"Oh, your streaming on you laptop today?" He said avoiding what I said.

"Yeah, I mean what choice do I have?" I pointed out, "My set up is at home."