Temporarily || Chapter 33

Alex's POV

Y/N is coming over to my house any minute now. I'm currently panicking because she said she'd be here at 2:30pm and it's 2:29pm and my house looks like shit. I was supposed to wake up at 8:40am today, but my fucking phone died so the alarm didn't go off and I woke up at 2:20pm. Usually, I wouldn't clean my house if someone was coming over but this is different. The girl I like is coming over to my house, and not only is she coming over, she's fucking living here temporarily! If I want her to like me, this is a horrible impression. I'm trying to at least clean up the guest bedroom which is where she'll be sleeping each night. 

I quickly swept the floor, dust pretty much everything in that room, and cleaned out the desk so she can work.

ding dong

shit.

I went downstairs to open the door.

she wasn't there.

I step outside and look around to check that she wasn't trolling me or some shit.

I take a little step forward.

And i trip over something, falling down the stairs of my front porch.

I landed face first on the fucking pavement.

great

I get back on my feet and turn around to see what I tripped on.

An amazon package.

I tripped on a fucking amazon package.

ding

I check my phone to see who texted.

it was Y/N.

I immediately checked to see what it said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N <3

hi quackity! 

I know i said 2:30 but i'm stuck

in some pretty bad traffic and

my GPS says i should be there at 3:15.

I'm so sorry.

Alex

its okay senorita

see u soon <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

at least i have more time to clean now.

I picked up the package and went back inside. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"Holy shit!" I said looking at the huge scratch on my cheek from when I fell down.

I rinsed it with water and it stung so fucking bad.