Twitch || Chapter 21

Y/N's POV

It's been almost a week since my talk with Ranboo. I ordered the stuff he recommended me to get. They were a bit expensive, but my dad and I have quite a bit of money from before he lost his job, and if this streaming career works, I could make lots of money which could help my dad and I until he finds a new job. A few packages have already arrived such as the mic, keyboard, PC, moniters and . I'm now just waiting for the camera, stream deck and headphones. I still don't have my PC built or ny moniters set up. I don't know how to do it, and neither does my dad. Tommy is the only person I think would know. He doesn't know about the streaming stuff, or about my dad losing his job. This was the perfect time to tell him. I went over to his room and forced him to come in my room. 

Tommy: Why do you want me here?

Y/N: Look what I got!

Tommy: A PC and moniters? Why did you get that?

Y/N: A few days ago when you were doing MCC, I was talking to Ranboo and he said I should stream. So I thought about it, and I decided to give it a go!

Tommy: Wait, really?

Y/N: Yeah!

Tommy: Why would you want to stream when you got so much money?

Y/N: Well, I haven't told you this, but my dad lost his job. That's why Alex had to leave in order for my dad to move in since he sold the other house for money.

Tommy: Oh..

Y/N: Yeah.. I was hoping streaming could be a good job.

Tommy: Well, I wish you luck.

Y/N: Tommy, wait-

Tommy: ..yes?

Y/N: I was hoping you could help me.

Tommy: What do you want me to help you with?

Y/N: Do, you know how to set up a PC?

Tommy: Kinda, yeah.

Y/N: Great! Could you help me then?

Tommy: How much?

Y/N: What do you mean "How much"?

Tommy: How much are you going to pay me to help?

Y/N: I knew this was gonna happen.

~~~

By the time we finish setting up the moniters, PC, mic, and keyboard, the last two packages arrived. Tommy ran down stairs and grabbed the packages as fast as he could so that my dad didn't notice. Our plan was to only tell him about my streaming job when all the money gets transfered to my PayPal. I could hear Tommy running back up the stairs to my room. Once he arrived, we plugged in the headphones and tested the mic. It sounded pretty good. When that was all done, we went ahead and downloaded minecraft, twitch, and discord. Tommy helped me create a minecraft skin and a username for twitch, discord and of course, minecraft. 

Tommy: Alright, so the username you want to use is Y/U? (Your username)

Y/N: Yes.

Tommy: Are you sure? This is gonna be the user name everyone fuckin knows you as.

Y/N: Yes Tommy, I'm sure.

Tommy: Okay then... there you go! Now if you create a new public twitter account, instagram or any of that other shit  just make it the same user okay?

Y/N: Yeah I know, I'm not that stupid.

Tommy: So, when are you streaming?

Y/N: Probably later tonight at eight.

Tommy: Okay then. I'll be gone then.

Y/N: Tommy?

Tommy: Yeah..?

Y/N: Can you tell your followers about me? So I can get some more views?

Tommy: What? No! I already fuckin helped you with your set up!

Y/N: Please? I'll pay you!

Tommy: No! No! I'm sorry followers, views and shit is your problem not mine.

Y/N: Fine. Thanks for your help.

Tommy: Your welcome. I got to go now.

Y/N: Okay.

As Tommy left my room, I flopped onto my bed, I opened another Twitter account for the public. I plan to create an Instagram and TikTok later. Once my Twitter was done, I set my phone down and looked over at my new setup. I was so excited to stream today, so I FaceTime Alex to tell him about it.

Alex: Hello?

Y/N: Hi!

Alex: You seem happy.

Y/N: Yeah! I am! How 'bout you?

Alex: Eh. I'm gonna stream today at around 8-ish for about 2 hours, which for you should be... 6 o'clock, i think.

Y/N: Speaking of streaming...

Alex: WHAT THE FUCK?! IS THAT-

Y/N: A whole streaming set up?! YEAH IT IS!

Alex: Wait, does this mean your gonna become a streamer now?

Y/N: Yeah! It should help my dad and I for the time that he doesn't have a job.

Alex: ...But what about when he finds a job?

Y/N: Then I'll be making extra money for myself!

Alex: Nice! 

Y/N: Ranboo is the one that actually suggested it to me! He said that I have the skills and I should try it. He sent me links on what to buy, and I did!

Alex: Why didn't you fucking ask me for links?

Y/N: You we're doing MCC, remember?

Alex: Oh yeah..

Y/N: I'm gonna stream later today aswell by the way.

Alex: Okay!..What's your user?

Y/N: It's Y/U

Alex: On twitch right?

Y/N: Yeah!

Alex: Alright, I followed!

Y/N: Aww, thanks! Your my first follower!

Alex: LET'S FUCKING GOO!

Y/N: Haha!

Alex: Wait, so when are you streaming?

Y/N: 8 o'clock. That would be... 10 for you.

Alex: Okay then.. I might watch your stream.

Y/N: Might? Yeah right, I know your gonna be there.

Alex: How could you be so sure?

Y/N: Because your a fucking simp.

Alex: I'M NOT A SIMP!

Y/N: YES YOU ARE! YOU KNOW YOU ARE!

ALEX: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Y/N: HAHA!

ALEX: I'M NOT A FUCKING SIMP!