The Grand Carnival 2 || Chapter 5

Alex's POV

And that's when they kissed. I couldn't believe it. I came all this way, to see her fucking kissing who used my best friend until now.

"FUCK!" I yelled out loud and walked away headed towards the exit of the carnival.

Y/N's POV

I don't know what happening, George's warm lips are touching mine. I shut my eyes in the moment and re-open them when our lips lift off eachothers for a breath. I looked at the ferris wheel and heard someone yell "FUCK" marching away. That's when I realized, it wasn't just someone, it was Alex. Alex Quackity. He just saw me kissing George. I left George and ran as fast as I could towards him. 

As soon as I was in reached I tapped his shoulder.

"Alex?!"

He turned around, "Oh, hey." he said in a depressed tone of voice.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to surprise you, but your clearly busy so I'll leave"

damn, he really made me feel like a piece of bullshit.

He stared to walk away from me. I ran after him again.

"WAIT!" 

He turned around and looked at me.

"Alex, h-he kissed me out of no where! I was just taking the photo of the ferris wheel like you asked!" I said explaining to him.

"You don't have to lie to me you know, if you love him... that's............... fine."

"No Alex, you don't understand-"

"Don't understand what?"

"I don't love him... I love someone else"

Alex looked at me with direct eye contact.

"Really?"

"Yes, Alex. I don't like George"

Alex's face started to smile. He looked so cute.

"Than who do you love Y/N?" he asked me.

"I love y-you"