Dsmp || Chapter 25

A/N: I haven't uploaded a chapter in almost a week because I've been spending a lot of time writing this long chapter. So I hope you enjoy because I have had no sleep-

Ranboo's POV:

Today was the day I was going to finally meet Y/N in person. I was pretty excited! I really want to see her house. From what I've seen in her streams and calls, it looks big and modern. Yesterday, Tubbo said he was free and available, so I headed over to the kitchen where he was eating breakfast. I saw him sitting there with some pancakes.

"You made pancakes?" I asked,  I didn't know Tubbo could cook pancakes.

He shoved a slice of pancake in his face, "No, I postmated them here."

"Ah..."

"What are you gonna eat?" Tubbo asked, "Sorry, I didn't order you anything."

"That's fine, I'll just have some cereal." I said.

He looked at me while I grabbed a bowl, "Cereal? We have bagels in the cupboard you know."

"Yeah I know," I said in reply grabbing the minecraft creeper crunch cereal.

"Minecraft creeper crunch?!" Tubbo asked laughing, "When did you buy that?"

"Uhh, I think about 2 days ago."

He burst out laughing, "Why?!"

I started laughing a bit too, "Because it says to eat it when your sad, and I'm just always, so very sad."

"Your always sad?"

"Yes."

We both just started laughing. I tried pouring my milk in the bowl but I missed because I was laughing, which just made us laugh more.

"You better clean up that shit on the counter before we leave, cause I'm not doing it." He warned me.

"Fine," I said sitting down beside him and scooping my cereal into my mouth, "Y/N is bringing Tommy with her you know."

"Yeah, I know. Tommy texted me about it."

"Nice. It should take us about 25 minutes to get there, so we should leave at around 2:30." I told him.

"Sure," He replied, "you gonna bring the mask and glasses?"

"Yeah, probably. Y/N might stream so I probably should." I said before shoveling more creeper crunch in my mouth.

"Your really enjoying that creeper crunch, aren't you?"

"Eh," I answered in honesty, "It's not that great."

He finished the last bit of his pancakes and walked over to put his plate in the dishwasher, "How do you think chat will react about the meetup with Y/N today?"

"What is this?" I asked while bringing my bowl to the dishwasher aswell, "Is this some sort of interview?"

"I was just wondering..." He answered making me feel kinda bad.

"Honestly, I don't know. The fans have seen you with Y/N, but they haven't seen me with Y/N. I mean, I haven't seen myself with Y/N either!"

"Fair point," He said snatching my bowl out of my hand and putting it in the dishwasher, "Y/N's pretty nice. You should be fine."

"I hope so."

Y/N's POV:

"Why can't I fucken sit in the passengers seat?" Tommy asked me, crouched down next to my rolled down car window. I was in his driveway picking him up to go to my house.