Trip || Chapter 37

Y/N's POV

Yesterday, when Quackity woke up, I quickly snatched my phone and acted like nothing happened the same way he snatched his beanie off the ground with lightning speed. After that, we didn't really speak. I streamed Minecraft on twitch with Wilbur and Tommy, and Alex did whatever he did.

As I walked down the stairs today, I saw Alex sitting there on his phone.

He looked up at me noticing my presence, "Good Morning."

"Morning." I replied, "Look about yesterday-"

"about yesterday," He said cutting me off, "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"What? No, I'm fine! Sorry I made you uncomfortable! I mean I saw your hair.."

"..yeah you did."

"And I see it again..?" I said noticing there was no hat on his head.

"Well, I mean, you already fucking saw it, what's the point in hiding it now?" He said.

"I don't know why you hide it," I told him, "you have quite nice hair."

"Thanks!" He said with a cheeky little grin on his face, "hey, you don't have big plans while your here in america.. right?"

"I think there is one meetup, but I forget." I responded.

"Well that's not gonna happen these next two weeks right?" He asked.

"No..why?"

"check the kitchen counter."

I walked  over to the kitchen counter. I looked..

"there is nothing here." I told Alex confused.

"my bad, I meant the kitchen table."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the table. I saw to pieces of paper sitting on the surface. I picked them up, my eyes widened.

"ALEX!" I screamed in excitement, "IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS?

He nodded his head and smiled.

I ran towards him and gave him a hug, "Thank you so much!!"

"..Your welcome!!" He said, "I knew you said you wanted to go to Florida, so I got us both tickets so we can go together!"

"When is our flight?" I asked excited.

"I think it's tomorrow at eight in the morning."

"Wait, tomorrow?!" I asked un-hugging him.

"Yeah! Better sooner than later!" He said.

"Oh god we gotta go shopping!"

"Oh! I  got-a go fucking shoppeng!" he said in his high pitched British accent.

"Well I have nothing to wear in that kind of hot weather!" I told him.

"..okay" He said with a sigh, "When do you wanna go..shopping?"

"Can we go now?" I asked.

"I guess, yeah sure! I'll drive!"

~~~

My suitcase is packed. We're sitting next to each other in the airport. We're both on our phones. Quackity doesn't have a beanie on his head. He has all his beanies packed in the suitcase but I managed to snatch his classic LAFD beanie before he zipped it up. Now it's on me head. It's comfy actually. Alex doesn't seem to mind.

I turned off my phone and looked around the airport. It was kinda busy. I looked to my right and saw couples hugging getting off the planes and meeting up. I looked over to my left and saw... a group of teenagers. They were all huddled looking in our direction with their pulling out their phones. They were staring at me and Quackity, though he didn't notice since he was on his phone. The kids were running near us. I was so confused. Then I realized...

they were wearing Planet Duck and Dream merch.

They diffidently knew who we are. I looked at Quackity and remembered HE HAD NO FUCKING BEANIE ON HIS HEAD! I so quickly grabbed the hood of his hoodie and put it over his head and handed him his beanie that was previously on my head.

"What the fuck?" He asked me, "Why did you do that?"

"Put on the beanie. Now." I told him as the teens ran closer.

"Why? I don't want-"

"Quackity!" One of them yelled alerting him. 

He quickly put his beanie on, "that why." I said

"Are you Quackity and Y/N Simons?" One of them asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Your Y/N? Tommyinnit's sister?" Another one asked.

"No, I'm his cousin." I corrected them.

"Can we get a photo?" They asked.

"Yeah, of course!" Quackity answered.

we took the photos and they left. And then our flight was called. We placed our luggage above our seats and sat down. The plane slowly started to take off. I glanced out the window, and then back at Alex.

"i can't believe this is happening!" I told him.

"Anything for you." He said in his stupid British accent.

I wrapped my arms around him as the plane took off.

"Here we go!" He said.