Collab || Chapter 14

Quackity has had his stream running for about 5 minutes now on the "stream starting soon" screen. He shoved tommy to the side out of the camera and showed the chat his face.

Alex: HELLO CHAT! Hello! How are we today chat?

Tommy: *snort*

Alex: *to tommy* Shut the fuck up. NO I WASN'T SAYING THAT TO YOU CHAT! NO, NO! SHIT- I WAS SAYING IT TO SOMEONE ELSE! CHAT I-

Chat:

LOLOLOL

WHO IS IT?

SOMEONE ELSE???

oh??

CAUGHT IN 4K LMAO

Alex: No, no, no! Chat, I have, uh, someone here...?

Tommy: *slaps forhead*

Alex: Oh fuck it. Come in.

Tommy: HELLO CHAT! IT'S ME!

Chat:

TOMMY

AYYY

TOMMYINNIT

WOAH TOMMY

WAIT WHAT?

Alex: So, uh, chat. Tommy is staying at his cousins house and I'm staying here too cuz she invited me.

Tommy: You fuckng ruined my grand entrance to the stream y'know.

Alex: *laughs*

alexishabibi Donated $5

The unexpected duo lol

Tommy: YEAHH! WE'RE THE UNEXPETED DUO, BOYS!

Alex: Okay, okay. Today chat, we're going to do the classic "You laugh, you lose". But I'm not gonna laugh. Because I DONT FUCKING LAUGH at everything.

Tommy: Alright big lad, I'm gonna crush you into tiny little morcels.

Alex: HAHAAHAHA! No, no, no! When you did it with Jack, you we're the one fucking laughng the whole time. So, don't fucking tell me that bullshit!

Tommy: You laughed last time on Gogy's stream.

Alex: No I didn't! Look at it! LOOK AT IT! I DIDN'T LAUGH ONCE YOU SON OF A BITCH! 

Tommy: How many lives do we get Big Q?

Alex: Hmmm... I was thinking 3 but that's probably to hard for you...

Tommy: Fuck you bitch!

Alex: *LAUGHS* What are we thinking chat? How many lives chat?

Chat:

5

DO 5 LIVES

555555

GUYS DO FIVE

Tommy: Ok, then 5.

Alex: Let's do 5 for you, and five for me cause I'm not sharing any fucking points with you.

Tommy: Alright then. So whoever loses all their lives first loses.

Alex: Mhm. Okay chat, media share is on!

~~~

Quackity's stream has been running now for 57 minutes. Tommy was struggling at 1 life while Alex was chilling with 3 lives left to spare. As media shares kept coming through, Alex mostly had a straight face, but Tommy kept having to cover his face with his hands to prevent him from laughing. Until the last media share, but the two guys and 45k viewers didn't know it would be the lastfor the day. "Alright chat, let's create a pickaxe!" The media share of Quackity played, "What did I do wrong chat? What did I fucking do wrong?"

"pff- HAHAHAHAHAA!" Tommy bursted out laughing.

"You fucking asshole. I FUCKING hate you Tommy" Alex said not noticing he had just won.

"Oh no, wait," Tommy said reading the chat saying that he lost, "FUCK!"

"AHAHAHAHAA! I WON!"Quackity said hopping out of his chair, "LET'S FUCKING GO CHAT! LET'S FUCKING GOOOO!"

"Alright, well. We gotta end the stream now right?" Tommy asked.

Alex looked at him for a second, "huh?"

"Don't we end the stream because I have no more lives?"

"Yeah, but it's not a 'If we laugh we end stream' thing, it's just a 'You laugh you lose', so YOU LOSE! AHAHAH!"

"uuuUGH! STOP IT ALREADY BIG Q!" Tommy said.

"Okay! Fine. Alrighty chat, I hope you guys enjoyed the stream." Alex said turning off the Media shares, "You'll see some more content of me and Tommy while I'm here in britain. We're gonna go now, so, bye!"

"BYE CHAT!" Tommy managed to yell before Quackity ended the stream.

~~~

 2 Days later...

Tommy's POV:

Today was the day me and Big Q do a vlog. I didn't know what to vlog about with him, until it ht me. He has NEVER been to the UK until now. He's only met me and Y/N, but he hasn't met Tubbo, Wilbur, Jack, George or Niki! It was the most perfect idea! I got them to all agree on meeting me at this new arcade in Brighton. They don't know Big Q is coming though so it wll be a surprise for them too. All they know is I'm vlogging the arcade wth them, and all Quackity knows it that were vlogging at an arcade.

Tommy: Hello vlog! I'm vlogging again! And look who I have with me!

Alex: Hi!

Tommy: BIG Q!

Alex: TOMMY!

Tommy: AYYY! Guys please make sure you're subscribed to this channel because f you didn't notice, this is the Tom Simons channel and it's fairly new so please make sure you are subscribed. If you like my Tommyinnit videos, then-

Alex: Shut the fuck up! Let's go already!

Tommy: Okay, okay!

We're on the road and surprisingly, Big Q's pretty good at driving! I thought I was going to fucking die or some shit. When Alex paked, I turned my camera back on, and texted all the others to make sure they we're already there, which they we're. I messeged them saying 'Hey guys, were coming in meet us at the entrance'. I recorded behind Big Q as he opened the door...

Wilbur, Tubbo, Jack: BIG Q?!

Alex: WAIT WHAT THE FUCK?!

Niki: Omg! It's so nice to finally meet you in person! *hugs alex*

Alex: What are you guys doing here?

Tommy: I PLANNED IT ALL ALONG!

Jack: GEORGE! COME QUICK! QUACKITY'S HERE!

Alex: Wait, Geor-

George: Oh, hello, Quackity.