The House || Chapter 8

Y/N's POV

It's been a three days now that Alex has been here in London. We've met up almost everyday now. His hotel isn't too far from my house, it's about 15 minutes away. Today we're gonna meet up again at the airport because he's leaving. I'm going to miss him. We love each other, but never made it official.

AT THE AIRPORT

Me and Alex are sitting waiting for his plane.

"So, you're leaving really soon..." I said

"Yeah, once the plane arrives."

We sat there looking at each other. He seemed sad. I was too, but I didn't show it. Minutes later, his plane landed and he had to go.

"Well, there's my flight."

"Goodbye Alex..."

"Goodbye..."

"I-i'm gonna miss you" I told him.

"I'm gonna miss you too Y/N"

I gave him one last hug before he started walking away. I turned around and walked towards the exit of the builing, when I felt a hug from behind. I stopped and turned my head to see Alex.

"I don't want to leave you Y/N," he said, "I want to stay with you for a bit longer even though I can't"

I thought about it for a second, "You can stay with me at my house"

"W-wait, really?"

"Yeah, I have a guest bedroom. You can sleep there, there's a bed, bathroom a-"

He kissed me, I kissed him back.

"I love you Y/N" He told me.

"I love you too" i replied with a smile on my face.

"Last call for flight 665 to Mexico, last calll for flight 665" We heard from the speaker.

"Come on, let's go" I said taking his hand exiting the building.

~~~

Alex's POV

I entered Y/N house. It's pretty nice actually. It's big enough for a family of 5, yet she's the only one that lives here. There's white walls and a lot of windows. The house is so modern.

"Welcome to my house!" She said smiling.

"Wow, this is bigger than how I expected!" I told her.

"Why? You expeted it to be a cardboard box or something?"

"No! I mean, I thought it would be, I don't know, like, a condo or something." I tried to explain.

"My father is rich you know." She said crossing her arms.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he's a software developer."

"Oh... cool!" I said.

"Let me show you our room" She said walking up the stairs.

She opened the door to a room with LED lights striped across the walls of the room, massive bed, an L shaped desk next to it, and the most modern bathroom.

"Holy shit!"

"What?" She asked.

"Is this my room?"

"Yeah... why?"

"This is fucking awesome!" I said flopping on the bed.

"Eh, it's ok."

"What do you mean? This is better than my room!"

She laughed, "If you think that's cool, come to my room."

I followed her into her room. Her room is the most awesome and massive room I've seen. 

(imagine its big :)

(imagine its big :)

"Woah," I said looking at her room, "This is so fucking cool!"

"Thanks!" She said smiling.

I went back to my room and unpacked my bags and suitcases. I checked my twitter. The most trending hastag was #quackityismissing. I was so confused. I clicked on the hastag. All my fans were wondering what happend to me because I was meant to stream on Monday, but I didn't and I haven't said anything. shit, I forgot. I started panicking. How am I supposed to stream at Y/N's house without telling my fans where I am?