Why would you lie to me? || Chapter 26

Y/N's POV

"Thank you everyone for joining the stream today! I was not expecting to get added on the Dream SMP today, I still can't believe it. I think we're going to end the stream now, so I hope everyone enjoyed and I'll send you over to Fundy's stream!" I said to my chat at the end of our four hour live stream on Twitch. 

"Bye!" Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and I said as I raided Fundy with my 90k viewers. 

"Thank you guys for streaming with me!" I told the bench trio as I turned around in my chair, "I know half way through we had an unexpected switch up, so sorry about that." 

"Sorry?" Ranboo questioned, "Don't be sorry!" 

"Yeah! You just got added to the Dream SMP! That's amazing!" Tubbo added. 

Tommy nodded his head in agreement "You'll get so many fucking viewers and primes!"

"Thanks guys!" I said smiling, "Do you wanna go downstairs and chill or something?"

"Sure!" Ranboo replied.

I shut off my computer and we all got up out of our chairs to go downstairs. Tommy and Tubbo left the room as fast as they could and raced eachother down the stairs while Ranboo was ducking his head trying to get out of the door. Once we all arrived to the main floor of my house, we all sat down on the couch and I turned on the TV and handed Tommy the remote.  He scrolled through some movies on Netflix until he finally chose one. I quickly got up from the couch before the movie started to grab a huge bag of popcorn that I poured into the biggest bowl in my kitchen. As fast as I could, I ran back to the living room and sat back down placing the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table.

"That bowl is HUGE!" Ranboo said noticing the size of the bowl.

"Yeah!" I said in reply, "Tommy gave it to me as a gift when I first got this house."

"You did?" Tubbo asked Tommy.

"Yeah I did!" Tommy replied proudly shaking his head, "Can I start the movie now?"

"Sure!" I said as Tommy pressed play on the remote.

The movie started playing and we were all paying attention. Tubbo, who was sitting next to me, kept talking to me during the movie silently so he didn't disturb the others. We were talking about how funny the janitor man in the movie looked and laughing at funny bits. All of us were having a good time chatting, watching the movie, and eating popcorn. In the middle of the movie, I got a call. From Alex...

"One sec guys," I said to them while getting off the couch, "I gotta take this call."

"Okay!" Ranboo replied.

I walked out of the living room and into the bathroom.

I answered, "Hello?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were gonna fucking stream with Ranboo, Tubbo and Tommy?" He asked.

"I thought your twitch was broken?"

"That doesn't answer my question Y/N," Alex said sounding pissed, "why would you lie to me about streaming only with Tommy?"

"Because I knew you wanted to come back to the UK and IRL stream with me first before I IRL stream with others!" I said answering the question.

"But that doesn't make sense!"

"How does that not make sense?" I asked him.

"You've already streamed with Karl, why would I be mad about you fucking streaming with Ranboo and Tubbo?!" He replied.