Reveal || Chapter 13

A/N: Thank you guys for all the support on this story! Sorry I didn't upload a new chapter as fast as I usually do, I was really planning out this one to make it special so I hope you like it!

Alex's POV:

As my consequence for being "lazy", I had to swap rooms with fucking Tommy. In all fairness though, he was meant to be in it. I cleaned up all my stuff from my old guest room, and transferred it to the new smaller one. I just left everything in bags until the next morning, when I woke up at fucking 6am because of the windows withno fucking curtains! Tommy was right, we need some curtains in here. I went down stairs and slept on the couch instead.

~~~

Y/N🥰

Active now🟢

Me

Where the fuck are you?

I just woke up

Y/N🥰

Good Morning!

Me and Tommy left to go get icecream at the beach

Me

And u left me here?

Y/N🥰

U were sleeping

we didnt want to wake u up

Me

I would have woke up for fucking ice cream

Whatever just hurry up

Y/N🥰

Ok

see u soon

Me

ily

Read

Wow she really did me like that. I wanted some fucking ice cream. I decided to sneak up to Tommy's room and set up my green screen... again. I turned on the his PC and tried to guess his password. 

L'manberg... incorrect

ilovewomen... incorrect

Tubbo... incorrect. HOW THE FUCK IS TUBBO INCORRECT

Lizzymybeloved... correct. What the actual fuck.

~~~

Y/N's POV:

Yes, I took Tommy with me to get ice cream without Alex. I'm aware that it's only 9:47 right now, but this is a tradation me and Tommy always do. It would feel weird to do it with Alex here. Tommy and I are sitting on a bench near at the beach near the water, but closer to the road. I'm licking my delicious vanilla and chocolate ice cream.