Replaced || Chapter 10

Tommy's POV

The next day...

Last night was so weird. My father dropped me off at Y/N's house like he does every July. My parents always go on a "mother, father trip" around this time of year. I always stay with Y/N at her parents house, but now she has her own house so I'm at her place instead. Last time I went to her house we talked about all the cool shit we can do together when I come over. She told me I'd stay in the LED guest room, but NO. Big Q is in that room now. I don't even know why he's there! Shouldn't he be in fuckin' mexico? And then Y/N asked why I was at her house because she forgot about me. 

I'm upstairs in the second guest bedroom with only a matress, bed sheets, pillows, a window, and a closet. For someone with a father so rich, she can't even bother to furnish this room properly. There's no hangers in the closet, the matress hurts, the bed sheets aren't washed, and there's not even any fucking curtains. I woke up this morning at 6 am because of the fucking sun. For someone with a father so rich, she can't even bother to furnish this room properly. I decided to head downstairs to eat something when I see Y/N and Alex at the dining table.

Y/N: What do you want to eat Alex?

Alex: *mumbles* you...

Y/N: I'm sorry, what?

Alex: *loudly laughs*

Y/N: Well, uh, that's not an option.

Alex: *Laughs even louder* *slams hand on table 3x*

Y/N: Shh! Tommy's sleeping!

Tommy: I'm right here you dickhead.

Y/N: Oh! Good moring Tommy!

Alex: Yeah! How did you sleep-

Tommy: Terrible. Y/N, why are there no fucking curtains in my room?

Y/N: Oh, sorry I-

Tommy: I woke up to the sun in my FUCKING! FACE!

Alex: Calm down big man, calm down!

Y/N: Sorry about that, I'm getting some curtains soon don't worry.

Tommy: Good.

Y/N: So, what do you two boys wanna eat?

Tommy: I'm not a boy, I'm a big man.

Alex: Okay you 16 year old child.

Tommy: Okay 20 year old man that's the height of a fuckin' 5 year old.

Y/N: Tommy!

Tommy: What?!

Y/N: Stop being so rude to our guest!

Alex: Yeah Tommy!

Tommy: Sorry, last time I checked I was meant to be the guest, not this fucking piece of shit!

Y/N: TOMMY!