She loves me || Chapter 6

Alex's POV

I can feel my cheeks burning red. Y/N just said she loves me, the girl of my dreams loves me back. I can't believe it. I can't fucking believe it!

"I-I love you too, Y/N" I told her.

"Wait, you do?" She asked to confirm.

"Yes Y/N, I have loved you since the day we met."

She smiled and leaned in at the same time I did. Next thing you know, I can feel her lips on mine for about a minute until we seperate to breath. Then our lips rejoin as I pick her off the ground and spin her around, our mouths still glued. She giggled.

George's POV 

Y/N ran away from me and now I see her kissing Quackity and him spinning her in the air. I walked right up to them.

"Y/N! What's happening here!" I asked her.

"She's just-"

"I didn't ask you Big Q" I said getting angry.

"I'm sorry George, I don't like you that way." She told me innocently.

My heart felt crushed into pieces. I was sad but furious at Quackity at the same time for showing up. If it weren't for him, Y/N Would have been mine.

"I gave you those tickets Y/N, if you choose me, you can expierience this carnival. Choose him, and you'll end up leaving." I told her.

"W-what?" She said.

"What the fuck George!" Alex yelled at me.

"Is it him, or me Y/N?"

Y/N's POV

I can't believe this! I can feel George's eyes staring at me with anger in his eyes. I've never seen him like this before. I always saw George as my nicest friend, now I don't know anymore. I looked over to Alex on my right looking at me nervously and furiously at George. Who do I chose, who do I chose, who do I CHOSE!

"ALEX!" I yelled out loud.

George looked at me shattered in disbelief. 

"Fine," he said snatching the ticket, and walking away, "I'll get Wilbur in here and we'll have a better time" 

I look at Alex who looked at m and kissed me again. Except this time, it was longer and lasted about 5 minutes until a security guard asked us to leave.