Someone at the door || Chapter 31

Alex's POV

Every morning, Y/N and I usually call each other but today, she wasn't answering any of my calls or texts. I like her, but I've got no fucking idea if she likes me. She said she loves me, but that was a few months ago. I feel like I should go back to england to see her again. I miss her.

I continue with my day and head downstairs. I try to make some eggs, but they didn't turn out so great so I just turned them into scrambled eggs. I added a piece of left over bacon that I heated up from my fridge to my plate. Then I ate. It wasn't as bad as I thought. After I put my plate in the dishwasher, I went up stairs to edit. Editing isn't as fucking easy as you may think. There's multiple steps and than final touches, that's why it takes so long to upload a video. I've been editing this video for a few weeks now, and I'm so fucking tired. But I have to finish.

~~~

I try texing Y/N again, no response. I sighed and continue editing. I'm almost done, but not quite. At this point, I'm so fucking exsausted from editing that I just decide to finish another day. I text Y/N again.

Y/N <3

9:23am

No morning call?

10:45am

Are you fucking ignoring me?

11:17am

Hello?

1:08pm

STOP FUCKING IGNORING ME

Y/N?!

Still no fucking response. Honestly I was kinda pissed, but instead I turned on twitch and started streaming on my alt account.

~~~

"Why aren't you playing any games this stream?" A dono asked.

"Because we're fucking chilling chat!" I answered, "This was a last minute stream."

"Drop the kin list." Another dono said.

"No."

"I bet you have to ask the cashier at the grocery store to reach the top shelf."

"No I fucking don't!" I said replying to the donation, "That's not fucking funny chat! Stop!"

I sighed and was about to say something to chat until my doorbell rang, "My fucking doorbell just rang... oh yeah! I think my amazon package got delivered chat! I'll go get it and then we can do a unboxing stream. I'll be right back chat.."

I ran down the stairs and opened the door to get my package, but I got something else...

"ALEX!" Y/N said hugging me as soon as I opened the door.

"Y/N?! What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked.

"I bought a plane ticket and a hotel room nearby so I could visit you!"

My brain was still proccessing, "You did?"

"Yeah, of course!" She said pausing for a second, "Do you not want me here?"

"No, no! I'm glad you're here, I'm just shocked!" I said, "I have a stream going on upstairs if you wanna join."

"Sure!" Y/N said.

I led her upstairs to my room where my computer was. I pulled out a second chair and placed it beside mine.

"Okay chat, so this stream just took a fucking twist. Turns out there was no other package outside, but there was something else..." I said gestturing at Y/N to sit down.

She sat down on the chair next to mine, "Hi Chat!"

Chat was going fucking crazy.

"You know chat, when I arrived, Alex's brain was taking so long to proccess the fact that I was at his house and he took about, 15 seconds before talking?" Y/N told chat while somewhat laughing.

"Oh fuck off." I said.

~~~

After a two whole fucking hours of streaming, Y/N left and went back to her hotel. I was still shocked that she was even here. She came here just for me. But now that she's here, maybe it's time to ask...

cliffhanger