Lazy || Chapter 12

A/N: Ik everyone hates author notes, but tysm for all the love and support on this story!

~~~

Y/N's POV

It's been a few days since the carnival. Tommy and Alex are getting along, but you can tell there's an awkward tension between them. Tommy knows that Alex likes me, and it's kind of weird for me to just be there in that situation. I never really felt feelings for Alex. I always considered him as a friend. When we first kissed, I wanted it to stop but he looked like he was gonna cry. I do like him over George, but I was also really good friends with Gogy. I left him for Alex. I'm okay if he loves me, but I'm not sure if I love him yet.

Alex: Good morning!

Y/N: Thanks for waking me up.

Alex: Sorry, is it too early for you?

Y/N: Yes actually. Why are you even up so early? It's 4am!

Alex: It is?

Y/N: Yes!

Alex: Oh sorry, still gettin used to this fucking time change.

Y/N: Whatever. I'm going back to sleep.

Alex: Can I-

Y/N: No. You cannot join me you fucking creep.

Alex: fine. I'll go on twitter or something.

~~~

Tommy's POV

I can hear Y/N and Big Q talking about burgers. Y/N's trying to explain how McDonalds is actually pretty good, but Big Q keeps insiting that fucking Burger King is better and McDonalds is overated. I have my stream on the "stream starting soon..." screen and I can't start because they're talking so loud.

Tommy: GUYS!

Alex: What the fuck?! That scared me!

Tommy: CAN YOU GUYS STOP BEING SO FUCKING LOUD?! I'M TRYING TO START MY STREAM!

Y/N: Fine!

I went back to my room and unmuted myself on stream.

"HELLO CHAT!" I said, "How are we doing hm?"

The chat started asking:

TOMMY

WHERE IS HE?

THAT'S NOT HIS ROOM

OMG IS HE KIDNAPPED?

"Did some just ask if I'm fucking kidnapped? AHAHA! No, no, no fellas. I'm just at my cousins house again. Every summer my parents leave on a trip and I always stay with my cousin." I explained to the chat, "ALRIGHT BOYS! Last time, everyone loved the void is rising mod. So we're fucking doing it AGAIN! But this time, it's everyman for themself, so no fucking teams and shit. The void is also gonna be rising faster, and FASTER! Okay chat, let's turn on the minecraft.."

I loaded the game and noticed Quackity's account on screen. He forgot to log out from his lore stream yesterday. The chat was blowing up.

OMG QUACKITYS ACCT?!

WHY DOES TOMMY HAVE BIG Q ACCOUNT LOL

ARE THEY IN THE SAME HOUSE RN?

WTF IS IT BIG Q ACCT?

~~~

I ended my stream ans went to eat something downstairs. Y/N and Big Q left to get groceries. When I opened the fridge, there was barely ANYTHING in there! I knew we we're running low on food, but I didn't know we're THAT fucking low! I went into Alex's room to get the my mouse that he forgot to return back. When I opened the fridge, all the wrappers for the foods that we're missing we're in his fucking bedroom. There was shit EVERYWHERE. The bed wasn't made, crumbs and wrappers, clothes on the floor, and the bin was EMPTY. I back down the stairs and saw the bathroom open with SHIT still in it! SHIT! Y/N doesn't use the bathroom, and neither do I, so it had to have been Quackity!

Y/N: Tommy? We're home!

Alex: Shh! He's fucking streaming!

Tommy: No i'm done streaming.

Y/N: Oh ok!

Alex: How did it go?

Tommy: Uh...

Alex: Did something bad happen?

Tommy: No, well, Y/N... can I speak to you privatly for a second?

Y/N: Oh, yeah... of course!

Alex: I'll un-pack the groceries!

Y/N: Thanks Alex!

I grabbed my cousin and locked us both in the closet (no, not like that we're cousins)

Y/N: *whisper* What do you want Tommy?

Tommy: *whisper* Big Q has been being a lazy bitch!

Y/N: Huh?

Tommy: First he doesn't log out of his minecraft account and embarasses me on stream, he didn't return my mouse, he ate all the food and the wrappers in his room, his room is covered in shit, and he left his shit in the fucking toilet!

Y/N: He didn't!

I took Y/N upstairs to see his room

Y/N: HOLY SHIT!

Alex: Y/N? IS THAT YOU?

Y/N: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ALEX! COME UPSTAIRS!

Alex: What? It's just my room!

Y/N: Just you room? Just your fucking room?!

Alex: Calm down-

Tommy: This doesn't even look like a room! It looks like a fuckin pigs pen!

Y/N: This is discusting!

Alex: Sorry...

Tommy: You didn't even log out of minecraft you bastard! You embarrassed me infront of the whole chat!

Alex: That wasn't apart of the fucking agreement you dumbass!

Tommy: No it wasn't, it was apart of the fuckin book of common sense!

Alex: It's fucking fine anyway!

Y/N: Alex, if your gonna be this lazy, there will need to be a few changes around here...