First Stream || Chapter 18

Y/N's POV:

After our laser tag, Tommy invited me to do a stream with him. Of course I said yes. He told me to meet him in his room at 8:30 to plan the stream. It was only 8:12, so I was sitting at the dinner table muching on some late night Lucky Charms.

Alex: Hey!

Y/N: Oh, hello!

Alex: So, what did you think of the laser tag?

Y/N: It was fun! I ranked 5th for the most points!

Alex: I saw, but I ranked 2nd!

Y/N: I know, I know.

Alex: So... about what happened at the end...

Y/N: What about it?

Alex: Y/N, do you like me?

This was NOT the question I was expecting! I liked Alex, as a friend. Yes, we kissed. But I'll kiss anyone im super close to. I'll fucking kiss Tommy if I had to! I did say "I love you Alex" to his face, but I said it because  didn't wanna hurt his feelings. But what if he still had feelings for me? If I was honest it would break his heart, and that's the last thing I wanted to do.

Y/N: Uhh..

Alex: Y/N be honest. When you said that you loved me, did you mean it?

Y/N: Well, you see,I-

My phone was ringing. It was my Dad. Couldn't have been a more perfect timing.

Y/N: Sorry, I gotta take this.

Alex: It's fine.

I answered the phone...

Dad: Hey honey! How are you?

Y/N: I'm doing good, how about you?

Dad: Well, that's why I called.

Y/N: Oh... what is it?

Dad: I'm going to sell the other house. 

Y/N: WHAT?!

Dad: I know Y/N, when I come back home I'm gonna be living in your house.

Y/N: But Dad, the point of having my own house isn't for you to move in with me! Why do you even need to sell the other house?!

Dad: I lost my job.

Y/N: ...you what?

Dad: I know, my position as a software developer got removed at (software company, idc you chose :)

Y/N: So, your going to get a new job right?

Dad: Yes, of course! But it might be a few months before that happens. Luckily we should have enough money saved plus the new money from the house we're selling.

Y/N: When are you coming home?

Dad: Probably this Saturday.

Y/N: WHAT?!

Dad: It's okay. I know Tommy is there, but there is still an extra guest room that I can stay in.

Y/N: Uh, yeah, yeah, of course, there is an extra room, that's, vacant.

Dad: Alright, I gotta go now.

Y/N: Okay, bye dad.

Dad: Bye Y/N.

I hung up. Since my dad will be here, that means Alex has to leave.

Alex: So, uh, what happened there, on the phone?