Chapter 24

^^^Cameron Dallas as Flynn Greene

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ally?" Maddie's voice broke the long silence. "How did you even end up in that video? And the three of you as well." She looked at Flynn, Aurelia and Logan.

"I-I don't know. No one else was there but me after Lily left..." I stammered.

Something tugged at my memory. I felt like I was missing something big and important. Only I didn't know what...

"Hey now. I didn't do anything. I've no motive to." Lily raised her hands in surrender to me.

"I'm not accusing you; I'm just saying. I'm sure you wouldn't do something like that anyway."

"On a more important note," Noah piped up. "Who recorded that video? And why?"

"This sounds like an English test: The 5Ws and 1 H." Logan snickered.

"Not now Logan," Rachel hit him on the head. "But does this person have any more evidence? If he or she publishes it to the media again..."

We all frowned simultaneously.

"Well," I stood up, hands on my hips. "It looks like we have a mystery on our hands. God, I sound like freaking Dora the Explorer."

"Yeah, you do. And a Sherlock Holmes wannabe." Logan added not-so-discreetly.

I rolled my eyes and smacked him on the head again. Hard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Something feels weird today." Daniel frowned, looking around at the cafeteria.

Everyone wasn't chatting nosily as usual, but instead silence filled the air, with the occasional soft mutters and hushed whispers.

"Probably 'cause of the news last evening." Noah tore part of his bagel off and shoved it into his mouth, chewing thoughtfully.

"Yeah, maybe. But still...it feels weird. Like...something's gonna happen soon. Something big."

Not much was said after that. Surely worry was in the air right now. Only the clattering of cutlery against plates could be heard as everyone was consumed in their own thoughts.

Suddenly, I had this tingly feeling on my hands. I looked down, but nothing was there. The feeling slowly spread to my whole body. I sat up straight, hoping that it would stop. It didn't feel bad, but it wasn't exactly comfortable either.

The other noticed and looked up at me. "Ally, you okay?" Maddie asked, concerned.

"Yeah I'm good but-" The feeling abruptly stopped, leaving a warm sensation blooming throughout my body.

"Well, that was weird." I frowned. They all looked puzzled. "What? What happ - ah!" Lily looked like she was having a mild seizure. She squirmed around a little and then stopped after a while, shoulders dropping and posture relaxing, like she was having a massage.

Everyone looked shocked. "Did-did you like feel all tingly and -" My session of Interrogation With Ally was stopped.

"Tingly?" Logan snorted.

"No, shut up." He faked an offended look.

"As I was saying before I got so rudely interrupted," I shot a look at Logan and he stuck his tongue out at me childishly. "Did you feel all tingly and stuff then there's this kind of warm feeling?"

"That sounds so corny." Rachel quipped.

Lily looked surprised. "Yeah, exactly. How'd you know?" I spread my arms out. "How do you think?"

"Oh, so that's why you looked so strange just now. What's that and why did - whoa!" Now Logan shot up himself and shooed away invisible flies on his arms.

"What. The. Hell." Maddie's jaw dropped.

One by one, I watched all my friends go through the same thing. After Logan it was

Flynn, then Noah, Rachel, Aurelia, Maddie and lastly, Daniel.

What the hell was happening today?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So sorry I haven't been able to update recently. It's exam week in my school and I've been busy doing last minute revision :P But good news, I'm free for the weekend! And exams are almost over! Yay!