Chapter 32

Maddie and I ran into the lobby of the Lodge and caught sight of the others waiting for us.

"There you are!" Rachel waved us over. "Quick, everyone go pack your stuff and meet back here in 10 minutes."

Nodding, we split up into half and crammed ourselves into the 2 elevators in the lobby. Looking around, I found myself with Daniel, Aurelia and Noah.

"Where's Mia, by the way? How did you and Maddie stop her?" Noah asked.

"Oh, Maddie strangled her and I froze her." I replied simply.

Noah clicked his tongue. "Damn straight woman."

Daniel nodded in understanding. "Seems legit enough."

Aurelia snorted at the boys before turning to me, "Won't the ice melt though?"

I shook my head, "Nah, it'll take at least 3 days. She'll still be alive though, it's more like she's been put into a 'coma' of sorts."

Aurelia nodded thoughtfully as the elevator doors opened and the boys went into their apartment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't forget weapons as well!" I reminded as Aurelia and I moved in different directions to our rooms.

Grabbing my backpack and setting it on the edge of my bed, I heard Aurelia call back, "Me leaving without my babies? Never ever in my life."

I smiled a little and proceeded to stuff clothes into my backpack, bringing a few extra sets as Principal Nicholson instructed.

The elevator binged once more, signifying Rachel and Maddie's arrival.

I grabbed some spare knives and a small sword and pushed it into my backpack. Thank God I bought a bigger bag.

Quickly folding some undergarments, I heard Rachel yell, "Do we need food?"

Three voices shouted back at her, "Yes!"

Everyone was in a frenzy as we rushed to finish packing. In went my phone, charger, Principal Nicholson's necklace, a few pairs of socks and a bottle of water.

Zipping my backpack up in one swift move, I slung it over my shoulder and stalked out of my room. The other 3 girls came in at the same time.

"Well," I adjusted my backpack and nodded my head towards the elevator. "Let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The boys and Lily were gathered in a circle, talking amongst themselves while they waited for us.

Logan saw us and checked his watch. "12 minutes. Geez, you girls pack slow."

Lily cleared her throat loudly. "Excuse me? I was the first one down here, for your information."

Logan looked at her, then back to us. "Okay, all you girls except Lily."

Rachel snorted and opened her mouth to make a sassy retort, but before she got the chance, she was interrupted.

"Guys, I think we'd better go now." Daniel interjected worridly, looking at the elevators. Following his gaze, I saw a horde of Electrics emerging, their eyes unmoving.

Well, until they saw us.

We stood there frozen, assessing each other. A boy with ginger hair, the only Light present in the whole group, stepped foward and like a lion, sprang at us.

"Run!" Daniel yelled.

We turned tail and fled through the lobby as the Light boy jumped onto the spot where Flynn had previously been standing, growling lowly.