Chapter 10

The next few weeks remained the same. I attended classes, I hung out with Maddie and Rachel then went back to my suite. Mystique Academy, as Maddie put it, had so graciously provided places for us to stay. They had their reasons of course: to save money and avoid detection by the humans. Our dorms were sort of like a 'hotel' and just as luxurious. Each supernatural had their own block and each block had suites fitting up to 4 people.

"Hey," Rachel greeted Maddie and me. "We need to check our dorm arrangements in The Lodge."

"Oh right!" I facepalmed myself. "I totally forgot about that!"

"I already applied for us to be roommates," Maddie informed us.

"Great thinking, Mads," Rachel slung an arm around each of us and we made our way to the noticeboard outside the cafeteria.

We quickly located our names and to our delight, we were indeed staying in the same suite. "Wait," I peered closer. "There's one more person."

Under Elemental Block, Suite 65, also had the name 'Aurelia Lane'.

"Oh," I'd never heard of Aurelia Lane.

"Hm...could she be?" Rachel pondered. "I...think so..." Maddie replied uncertainly. They shared a look with each other.

"What?" I asked, not getting it. "Nothing," Rachel turned back to me. "Let's get milkshakes! To roomies!" She lifted up a hand and cheered.

Maddie and I grinned and slapped each other hi-fives, "Roomies!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I paid for my vanilla milkshake and brought it to my mouth. "Hmm," I hummed happily. "This is one great milkshake. I love this cafeteria."

"I know right? But we'd better get going now, it's getting late." Rachel stood up with her strawberry milkshake.

We almost reached the exit when it hit me,"Oh my gosh, guys! I forgot my phone in class!" I groaned.

"It's alright, go get it, we'll wait," Maddie shrugged.

"Nah, you head back first, I might take a while."

"Well okay then, later Ally!"

I rushed back to the classroom and after a few minutes of searching, I found my phone under a table.

I rushed back quickly, wanting nothing more than a relaxing bubble bath. Just as I was at the entrance of The Elemental Block, I accidentally collided with another girl. My milkshake, along with my phone went crashing to the floor. Acting purely on instinct, I swiftly snatched up the milkshake before it hit the floor.

Another hand shot out and grabbed my phone. I straightened up immediately,"Sorry! I wasn't looking. And thanks for catching my phone."

The girl pushed back her black hair and looked at me with an unwavering look. She handed me the phone wordlessly. I took it gingerly, afraid of dropping it again,"Thanks again."

Whoa, I thought, this girl must be blessed. Violet eyes? What a rarity.

She merely nodded at me then proceeded to head off in another direction. My eyes followed her of their own accord. Well, she's...different.

Shrugging it off, I took the elevator up to my suite. When I reached, Maddie and Rachel were sprawled out on the bed laughing at something. "Oh hey! You're back!" Maddie sat up, her brown hair falling in waves down her back.

I was just about to respond when the elevator behind came up. Yes, we have a private elevator. All we had to do was enter our suite number. We all watched curiously. "It must be Aurelia," Rachel mused.

The doors opened. And out stepped the girl from the lobby.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! SURPRISE! 2 chapters in one day! :D Enjoy!