Author's Note (2)

Hi guys, so me being the forgetful dummy I am, I forget to announce a piece of very happy news for me :)

*Breathes in*

*Breathes out*

THE ELEMENTALS IS IN THE TOP 1000

LIKE OMFG I CAN'T EVEN

ASDFGHJKL *Inserts more fangirl language here*

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate this like holy effing gosh (It's probably just me lmao but still)

I just checked it not long ago and (Look at the pic please) I'm #534 in Fantasy :DD

I've been in the ranks for some time now but I've never actually had the time to acknowledge that fact. So now, I'm saying what I should have said a long time ago.

Thank you all so, so, so much for being with me every step of the way and bringing my book to the the top 1000 in the Fantasy category. Even though this book is pretty bad compared to other better books and I'm a horrible noob at writing, you guys still stuck with me and I really appreciate that a lot :)

To those supporting me in real life and online, commenters, voters and even silent readers, friends and all the amazing new people I've met from writing this book, no words can describe how I feel right now. I love you guys sooo much I just wanna hug y'all and give each of you a hugeeee jar of Nutella. Yum.

Thanks once more and without you, I really wouldn't have been able to achieve all this :)

Keep being awesome and be your fabulous selves!

Btw, one of my best friends is going through a tough time now, so please leave words of encouragement here in this paragraph and I'll ask her to read this. To my friend: Keep your heart strong and I'll always be here to support you no matter what :) Love you