MFV : 33 ⚠️

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

🔞

use of crowbar, guns, and axe
gory scenes
scaphism
mention of blood
mention of someone dying

DISCRETION IS HIGHLY ADVISED.

•••

Yeonjun's eyes first set upon Luigi, who was standing in the middle of the warehouse. Then, he saw all the other boys tied up to chairs, tear stained, looking dreadfully torn. Then, he saw all those other men standing in the back— the men who he saw do unspeakable things to Soobin.

Then, he saw Soobin.

Lying on the floor. Almost half-naked. Bruises all over his body, trembling. Eyes fogged, looking close to passing out. But in his eyes, Yeonjun didn't see pain or rage. He saw hope.

And Yeonjun felt all that anger rush right back through his veins and straight to his fingers. Because now, he pointed the gun up, and started shooting.

"Yeonjun!" Jay shouted, eyes widening.

Yeonjun let his gun go from right to left, shooting at everyone, seeing and processing all the shot men, and then kept thinking about Soobin.

Slowly, but surely, the men who were all stood in the back, before they could even reach for their triggers, got shot in the stomach. In the stomach, for Yeonjun knew it'd last and hurt for a long time and they wouldn't die instantly.

Nope. Yeonjun is not planning to kill them by using gun. He will kill them in more... more gruesome way. He wanted them to rot. To burn.

"Fucking dammit, Yeonjun!" Jay growled under his breath, realizing that Yeonjun had gone insane for the moment.

He shot everyone.

Every one of those men duck for cover or tried to find something to fight back, but they all got shot before they could.

Yeonjun saw red, seeing these men he grew up beside die from his hands. Seeing these men who he laughed with, who he protected with. But, you know what? He didn't give even half a fuck.

Jay went straight to untie the hands of the others, seeing Yeonjun handling things on his own.

"H-He's gone crazy..." Heeseung mumbled, eyes wide. San's eyes widened as well, and he saw his uncle look increasingly angry, grabbing at a gun.

Luigi took a gun and shot it at Yeonjun, who moved and let it go past him. Yeonjun made sure all of them were half-dead. Every single fucking one of them was shot. He didn't care if they didn't torture Soobin. They all still let it happen.

And Yeonjun wouldn't fucking forgive.

"Yeonjun!" Luigi shouted, eyes darkened as well.

Yeonjun turned to him slowly, and then tried shooting at him, but just heard a click, no bullet.

All his bullets were gone.

Luigi started laughing cruelly, "Weak! Weak like the others! That's all you are! You killed them, happy?" Luigi shouted, and Yeonjun still saw red, still saw his baby lying there on the floor, unable to lift his head up.