MFV : 36

Yeonjun and Soobin melded their lips together, moving them softly against one another— like two waves on smooth waters.

Soobin tilted his head slightly, allowing Yeonjun to press his tongue in. Yeonjun pinched Soobin's waist, making the boy whimper. Soobin pulled away, lashes brushing against Yeonjun's.

"I kind of wanna have a nap right now." Soobin said, clutching onto Yeonjun's shirt. Soobin let out a squeak of surprise when Yeonjun lifted him up, wrapping his legs around Yeonjun's waist.

"Sure thing, doll." Yeonjun said, and Soobin giggled.

Yeonjun carried him to his bedroom and laid him onto the bed, "I'll go get the groceries now, okay? Just sleep for a bit." Yeonjun said, and Soobin nodded, curling into his blanket, gripping it tightly.

Yeonjun drew his curtains, and then walked out the door, leaving it open as always. Yeonjun walked out the door with his wallet, keys, and phone. He walked out the apartment and onto the street, towards the same grocery shop. Yeonjun went in, buying all the things needed. He bought some things for Soobin, like oreos, banana milk, and different types of bread.

Once he paid for all that stuff he walked out. He saw a little bakery inside the alleyway near his apartment and entered it. There was an old lady behind the counter, reading the newspaper.

"One chocolate tart, please." Yeonjun said, and the lady nodded with a smile, taking out the tart. Yeonjun tapped his foot against the floor, until he heard the door of the bakery open.

Suddenly, two hooded figures stepped on either side of him, and Yeonjun didn't even have to look to see who it was. He already knew.

"Choi Yeonjun. We've been looking for you."

Yeonjun snickered lowly, looking down, "Let's not do this here, guys." Yeonjun said, and then felt a grip on the back of his shirt and was pulled out of the bakery.

"Um-" The lady started, but the door of the bakery was closed, and then Yeonjun was thrown against the wall outside.

Yeonjun felt a punch to his face, and groaned in pain, feeling a punch to his side, "That's what a traitor like you deserves." A growl came, and Yeonjun chuckled, unsure if he felt blood trickling on his face.

"Nice to meet you too, Seonghwa-" Yeonjun tried saying, but Seonghwa punched him in the face again, and now Yeonjun for sure felt blood.

No. He's not going to punch any of them. He's too tired and drained for that.

"Let's get this straight." The other one, Beomgyu, chuckled, "You've been lying to us for months. Gave all our information to the Chiantis. Lied to Soobin, and broke his heart. And, are half the reason why Soobin got tortured. Not only that, now, you're taking him away to another city?" Beomgyu said, and Yeonjun gulped.

"Well, when you say it like that-" Yeonjun said, and then got thrown onto the floor, getting a kick to the stomach.

"Stop being a smart ass, Yeonjun. Do you know what you've cost us?!" Seonghwa yelled, and Yeonjun got another kick, "We lost everything! Minhyuk's fucked off to who knows where, all our men have fled or were killed by your stupid stunt that day in the warehouse-"