MFV : 22

When Soobin woke up, he instantly felt a warm body against his. He opened his eyes slowly, hearing birds chirping, the sun pouring into the room through the window. Soobin was facing a chest, so he looked up and saw Yeonjun, asleep.

Yeonjun was... so handsome.

Soobin felt his heartbeat increase just by looking at him. Just taking in his features, his eyes, every little detail on his face, his lips.

He was beautiful.

And he made Soobin feel beautiful too. He made Soobin feel... different.

Something he had never felt before.

This... this fluttering sensation, like nothing else mattered when they were together.

Soobin felt himself drowning everytime he looked at those brown eyes of his, dim yet alluring. Soobin nestled his head against him again, into the crook of his neck. He heard Yeonjun hum gently, moving a little to pull Soobin closer in. Soobin bit his bottom lip, concealing a smile.

"Good morning." Soobin whispered, and saw as Yeonjun slowly stirred awake, opening his eyes, blinking hesitantly. He looked around, yawning lightly.

Suddenly, Yeonjun jolted awake, sitting upright. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand, practically falling off the bed as he stood up. Yeonjun groaned, running his hand through his hair.

"Fuck-" Yeonjun mumbled under his breath, "I didn't realize I fell asleep, damn it." Yeonjun cursed, and then began typing into his phone. Soobin rolled to his side, pulling the blankets up.

"What happened?" Soobin asked drowsily, and Yeonjun looked at him and sighed.

"I... um..." Yeonjun started, looking at Soobin hesitantly. Soobin saw the apprehension in his eyes, but then saw it wash away as Yeonjun let out a small breath of relief.

"I had to go somewhere last night. I-I guess I fell asleep and didn't realize." Yeonjun continued, and Soobin furrowed his eyebrows, sitting up, blankets still draped over him.

"Where do you go? I-I mean, if you don't mind me asking... Y-You don't have to answer! I-It's just... Jongho said that day that you go somewhere at night, a-and-"

Yeonjun reached forward and knelt down a little, placing his hand on Soobin's cheek and pressing their lips together for a short kiss. Yeonjun pulled away and gave him a small smile.

"You can ask me, Soobin. We are in a proper relationship now. We are meant to trust and know everything about each other." Yeonjun said softly, and Soobin blushed lightly, nodding.

Yeonjun stood up and sat down next to him, turning to him slightly, "I... kind of have this other job. Well, not totally a job since I don't get payed." Yeonjun said, and Soobin rose his eyebrows.

"Just don't get weirded out! O-Or tell the others, okay?" Soobin frowned even more, "Bin, you trust me, right?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin nodded quickly.

"Of course I do, Jun."

"Alright. So basically..." Yeonjun trailer, and then gulped, looking down, "There's this woman who lives downtown. She's very old, wheelchair bound. She used to be my neighbor when I was younger and lived with my parents. She... was lovely, really. Took care of me when my parents were away. She was like my grandmother." Yeonjun said, and Soobin tilted his head slightly.