MFV : 37

Yeonjun had Soobin in his arms, laying on the couch, watching some old cartoon. Yeonjun traced his hand down Soobin's side, wrapping it over his waist. He hadn't been paying attention to the cartoon at all, his eyes had been transfixed on Soobin.

Yeonjun pressed a kiss to his shoulder, and then closer to his neck, and then a kiss to his neck, and one to his ear, and one to his jaw, and then to his cheek, and— Soobin giggled, turning a bit to face Yeonjun. Yeonjun smiled, leaning down and melding their lips together. Soobin hummed into the kiss, clutching onto Yeonjun's shirt lightly.

"I'm so happy you didn't go." Yeonjun whispered after pulling away, brushing Soobin's bangs away from his eyes. Soobin smiled, feeling enveloped in Yeonjun's love.

"I'm happy I didn't go either. Maybe we can go together... later. Find that nice beachside home." Soobin said, and Yeonjun smiled. He leaned down, kissing Soobin's cheek.

"Hmm, yeah. We can open a cafe, so you could finally be a baker." Yeonjun said, and Soobin gasped, grinning.

"We can! Just you and me. Oh, Jun, I'm so excited. Can't we go now?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun sighed.

"We'll go, dollie. Don't worry." Yeonjun said, then trailed his hands down, squeezing Soobin's waist, making him squeal out a giggle.

"Just you and me. In our big bed. I'll kiss you all over." Yeonjun whispered, kissing down his neck, "Hold you close to me. See your beautiful self every day. Make love to you-"

"Ah!" Soobin squealed, and then pushed Yeonjun off him lightly, so they were both sitting up, "D-Don't-"

"Shit, sorry, Binnie. I-I was just... I'm sorry, I-I didn't realize. I wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable." Yeonjun said with worried eyes, and Soobin's cheeks tinted lightly and he smiled softly.

"It's okay. It's just... let's keep the love making part of it for... later. I don't know if I'm ready to have sex again. I might have to wait for some time."

"That's perfectly fine with me, baby. I'll wait for years if it means you'll be happy and comfortable." Yeonjun said, grabbing his hands and giving them a kiss. Soobin smiled.

"You're amazing. I love you." Soobin said, moving closer to him, climbing atop his lap to press their lips together. Yeonjun smiled into the kiss, but suddenly, the doorbell rang.

Soobin and Yeonjun whipped their heads towards the door, eyebrows raised, eyes widened, "I-Is it Jay?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun gulped.

"He said he had work all day, and usually, he rings the bell thrice to indicate it's him-" Yeonjun started, but the doorbell rang again, two more times.

Soobin hid himself further on the couch, and Yeonjun stood up. He grabbed a small pistol laying in the shoe cabinet and held it behind him. He reached for the door and looked through the eyehole, and Yeonjun swung the door open.

"Taehyun?" Yeonjun asked, and Taehyun stood on the other side, looking a little angry. Taehyun pushed past Yeonjun, and then saw Soobin sitting on the couch.

"Taehyun!" Soobin said, and Taehyun gasped and rushed up to him. Taehyun jumped onto the couch and hugged Soobin tightly.

"Ahem." Another voice came from the doorway, and Yeonjun turned and saw Hongjoong.

"What the— are all of you here?" Yeonjun asked, and Hongjoong pushed past him. Yeonjun closed the door, and saw how Hongjoong rushed up to Soobin.

"Hongjoong!" Soobin squeaked, and Hongjoong crouched down and hugged him tightly, like he was made of fragile glass.

"Oh, Binnie, are you okay?" Hongjoong asked, and Soobin nodded with a smile.