MFV : 6

The loud thump coming from the boot could be heard throughout the car, sending shivers down Soobin's spine. A dead woman lay there, a plastic bag sealed over her head to collect the blood gushing down from the bullet wound on the back of her head.

Yeonjun shot her. They found her, Taehyun drugged her, and they shot her. Soobin stood in the back, flinching when the loud gunshot went off.

Get used to this. This is going to be the rest of your life.

"We are almost there." Yeonjun said, driving in a sharp curve. Taehyun hummed in the backseat, looking outside the window with big eyes.

"You're familiar with Mafia stuff?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yep, I grew up with one. Then, they all went to jail when I was 14, and my grandma and I didn't. We were never involved in anything, we just know what they were doing." Taehyun said.

"Did you become a stripper when you were 14?" Yeonjun asked, and Taehyun snickered.

"Of course, not. I kinda, um- ya know, get some money from this guy. Sorta sugar daddy, but he's not that old, tho. I told him I'm 19. He was kind of loving and very nice. But then, he found out that I lied about my age, so we broke up. Anyway- Soobin, you're the leader's son? How do you feel about that?" Taehyun asked, and Soobin continued looking out of the window.

"Lots of pressure on me to be exactly my father." Soobin chuckled, and then Taehyun leaned forward.

"Yeah, you're not used to this gun stuff, no? Seemed a little out of it." Taehyun said, and Yeonjun was kind of interested in knowing too. Soobin pulled at the threads of his jeans.

"I-I am. I just... don't like hurting people." Soobin said, and Taehyun snickered, and then leaned back.

"Ironic." Taehyun mumbled, and Soobin could feel that Yeonjun looking at him, but ignored it.

The three of them went through the gates and reached the house. Before they could go inside, the guards patted Taehyun down, touching a little more than necessary.

"Okay, just follow my lead, and don't say anything dumb." Soobin said, and Taehyun nodded.

Taehyun, Yeonjun, and Soobin walked to Minhyuk's office, where Soobin hesitantly knocked twice, a certain pattern to ensure Minhyuk who is behind the door.

The door opened by a woman, young, long hair, tight gray dress. Soobin almost scoffed, seeing how her hair was all messed up and lipstick was a little smushed. She smirked at them, checking Yeonjun and Taehyun out.

"Ah, Soobin, Yeonjun— and... who's this?" Minhyuk asked, and Soobin paused in front of him, the other two boys by his side.

"Sir, this is Kang Taehyun. He helped us find the person I slept with, who, by the way, is with the guards outside. Smelled like shit. Anyway, Taehyun really wanted to join the mafia, and he had experience. Seonghwa informed me that you've been searching for a person who's good with guns, and Taehyun is." Yeonjun explained, and Taehyun smirked, trying to keep a cool~ demeanor.

Minhyuk stood up, dressed in a black suit and hair pushed back, like always. "How would I know if he's any good?" Minhyuk said, his voice gruff.