MFV : 29

It was the night they kissed properly.

Not when Yeonjun kissed Soobin to 'distract Jay' or whatever, but when they kissed in Soobin's bedroom, after the chef died.

It was when Soobin clutched onto Yeonjun's shirt with
his fragile hands, and looked up at him with teary eyes, and just whimpered out his name, when Yeonjun felt his heart beat increase.

Yeonjun doesn't love.

He doesn't know what love is.

He lost everything he loved at the mere age of 12.

For some it might be strange, but Yeonjun loved his parents more than anything. They were young and made sure he was always happy. Even if they were having bad days, they made sure their son wasn't.

A-And just to lose everything? At the hands of a man who only laughed after? No. He can't let that.

Minhyuk doesn't know what he took away. He took away someone's light, someone's life, someone's family. And what did he gain from it? Nothing.

He gained nothing, but Yeonjun lost everything.

Chianti Luigi, a brother of his mom from other man, picked Yeonjun up and took care of him for a year, where Yeonjun met the other boys as well. Jay was 12 and San was 11.

Luigi fixed Yeonjun's papers for overseas. Where FBI trained him and made him one of theirs.

Yeonjun spent the next almost 10 years training and doing jobs and such. And he did all of it better than anyone else.

Yeonjun took part as one of the "silver bullets" of the FBI, aiming for huge druglords all over the world. Aside from being the silver bullet, Yeonjun earned a lot of shadow recognition as a spy and undercover for operations regarding collecting information and killing money-hungry capitalists. Yeonjun is an addict himself—an alcoholic and a smoker. But he changed it. Slowly. To achieve his goal of changing his lifestyle.

When Silver Bullet makes an appearance, he will be an immediate solution to a long-standing problem.

Spies and undercovers cannot accept recognition face-to-face or personally from normal citizens, because once they do, that means they have been caught that they are doing good deeds for people. They are called "spies" and "undercovers" for a reason. They can only get recognition from their colleagues, at ceremonies of their own agency, and such.

You see, some policymakers and supposedly peacemakers are more than willing to commit crimes themselves to save more people, and they themselves break the rules.

Policymakers are allowed to break policies, but normal citizens can't.

You know why? Not at all. I don't either.

Life is unfair. That's it. No more explanation.

You don't need to fucking understand something that's already both shallow and deep. They just fucking exist to let humanity know that rules are made to be broken and not to be followed.

Yeonjun has been sleeping with different boys and girls from their own agency and those are the only intimate connection he had with anyone. At the back of his mind, he knew he wasn't happy.