MFV : 23

"-I guess I was a little weird because I fell off the tree and broke my foot, and couldn't stop laughing." Yeonjun said, and Soobin giggled, swirling the pasta around his fork.

"And... you were, like, 5 years old?" Soobin asked between his laughter, and Yeonjun nodded.

"Yeah, my mom was freaking out, but my dad told me that I was laughing so hard that my parents both relaxed a little and began laughing, too. Turns out, my brother was the one who's truly hurt." Yeonjun said, a small smile on his face, a glint of nostalgia in his eyes.

The two of them were in a nice fancy restaurant, both in shirts and trousers, out for a lovely date since there was nothing planned and they were free. They both had drink, a glass of wine and were almost done with their meals.

"Your parents and brother sound nice. What did they do?" Soobin asked, and saw Yeonjun hesitate a bit.

"Ah, ya know, bad stuff. Illegal dealing of drugs and... just like us, right now. In a mafia and what not. But they tried to raise me and my brother as normally as possible. Sent us to a normal school, made sure we had normal birthdays, holidays, and just everyday, though. We had normal friends and a normal life, me and my brother. I don't think they wanted me and him to turn out like how they did, but oh, well." Yeonjun chuckled, and Soobin gave Yeonjun a small smile.

"Is he... the one I saw on your apartment? The one in the picture frame with you?" Soobin asked slowly, as if analyzing Yeonjun's reaction.

"Hmm, yeah. Didn't think you would actually remember that." Yeonjun laughed.

"He is also in a mafia?"

"I don't know, Bin. I haven't met him for years, and who knows if he's already dead." Yeonjun chuckled.

"I'm sure they would be really proud of the two of you, for the kind of man you are, Yeonjun." Soobin told him, reaching forward and linking their hands together. Soobin squeezed Yeonjun's hand lightly, and Yeonjun looked up at him.

"I hope so." Yeonjun said, and then cleared his throat, sitting up a little, "Anyway, enough about me! Tell me a cute story about you. Something that doesn't make me wanna punch the other boys in the face." Yeonjun said, grinning.

Soobin got a little smile on his face, "Well, when I was, I think 13, Hongjoong took me to Seoul for the first time. And-"

"Is that the story where you got lost? Yeah, Hongjoong told me that one." Yeonjun said, and Soobin let out an 'oh,' and laughed a little.

"Well, then, seems like you already know everything about me." Soobin said, and Yeonjun shook his head.

"No, Bin. I wanna know everything. You must have a nice story with your parents or something, right?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin blinked and looked away, trying to think.

"Well, my mother was... apparently really sweet. Opposite of my dad. Of course, I don't remember anything about her because she died when I was, like, 2 years old, but people have told me I reminded them a lot of her. I don't know how my parents met, or when they get married. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen wedding photos or met my grandparents from my mom's side." Soobin mumbled, and Yeonjun nudged his foot from underneath the table.