MFV : 15

"When are we leaving? I don't wanna be late, Jun!" Soobin squealed, and Yeonjun chuckled, pouring more juice into his glass.

"Calm down, babe. We will leave in ten minutes." Yeonjun said, and Soobin shyly looked at his bowl of finished cereal.

"I've never been to a carnival properly before and... this my first date. I'm just really excited. Sorry." Soobin said, and Yeonjun gave him a fond look.

"Don't apologize, Bin. It's cute, plus, you look really pretty." Yeonjun said, and Soobin blushed slightly.

He didn't really have his own clothes, so he was wearing Yeonjun's. Turns out, Yeonjun's wardrobe is not exactly what Soobin wears day to day, and Yeonjun does not own a lot of clothes, Soobin assumes as he saw the wardrobe. Anyway, he was in a ripped black skinny jeans, a tucked in faded black t-shirt which had 'PINK FLOYD' written over it.

Yeonjun was also wearing black skinny jeans, a black shirt, and a leather jacket. They looked kind of similar, but Soobin didn't really mind.

It just fulfilled his desire of rebellion. He liked this. He liked disobeying what the boys said, liked sneaking off with a man.

"Can you go dump this empty cereal box in the trash outside? I'll just get the keys to the bike." Yeonjun said, and Soobin nodded, grabbing the cereal box and walking over to the door.

He opened it and went outside, seeing the garbage against the wall. Soobin went up to it, and then heard the door opening.

It was Yeonjun's neighbor, Riki. Well, Soobin still thinks it's a stupid name.

"What the-? Tell San to cancel that! It won't work, Jay. Tell him to stop being a brat! I know, what the hell?! I told you, this is a stupid idea!" Riki said into his phone, walking down the hallway, probably not seeing Soobin.

Soobin furrowed his eyebrows. Jay... San...

Suddenly, Riki saw Soobin and stare a little, "Fine. I'll talk to you later, I just need to go to some cafe." Riki said quickly, and stuffed his phone in his back pocket, nodding to Soobin, as if greeting.

And then, Soobin suddenly remembered where he saw him. Soobin ran back into Yeonjun's apartment, closing the door quickly.

"Yeonjun!" Soobin called, and the leather-clad boy, who was busy drinking his juice, turned around, looking confused with keys in his hand.

"Y-Your neighbor! Riki! I-I know why I felt like I've seen him somewhere before! He's part of the Chianti mafia! I saw a picture of him when the boys were doing some mission! I heard him talking to Jay, probably that guy we met at the bar!" Soobin went on, and Yeonjun walked over to him, still confused, but then placed his hand on Soobin's waist.

"Bin, Chill. I couldn't understand you for a second-"

"He is part of it, Jun! I even heard him say the name San! That's the name of the mafia boss' nephew! Jun, you are dangerously near them! You shouldn't live here anymore and-"

"Soobin!" Yeonjun snapped, cutting him off. "I told you that this place is full of mafia members, poor college students, and druggies, right? Drop it. A lot of people here aren't different either. It is not a big deal as long as you keep quiet about me and you being in the Lee mafia, okay?" Yeonjun said, and Soobin instantly nodded.