MFV : 17

"Good morning." Taehyun said softly, sitting down onto the chair of the dining table, a bowl of cereal placed in front of him. Soobin sat in front of him, looked up, and then smiled.

"Good morning, Tae... Woah!" Soobin said, eyebrows suddenly furrowing. Yeonjun widened his eyes as well, and Jongho looked at Taehyun and gasped.

"What?" Taehyun asked, and then Hongjoong cleared his throat.

"You have a lot of hickeys on the side of your neck." Hongjoong mumbled, and then Taehyun's face instantly turned red.

"Oh.... MY GOD. FUCK!! I didn't even see them. C-Can I borrow some concealer?" Taehyun asked, and then rolled his eyes at his own comment.

"I-I forgot I don't work at strip club anymore." Taehyun mumbled, and then Yeonjun snickered.

"Chill out, Tae. Just wear a turtleneck or something, or don't. We don't really care, though." Yeonjun said, and Taehyun still felt a little flushed, placing his hand on the side of his neck.

"Alright. Jongho, come with me. We need to figure out the supplies for tonight." Hongjoong said, and then Jongho and him got up and left the three younger boys.

"You and Beomgyu had sex!!" Soobin said, and Yeonjun widened his eyes.

"Soobin, you can't just—"

"Hell yeah, we did! Three times, too! He just... aahhh! Everytime I think of him I just freak out internally. He's so, so hot!! And he's also so cute, and nice, and loving, and..." Taehyun trailed, and then just bit his lower lip while blushing.

"Aw, you really like him, huh?" Soobin asked, and Taehyun smiled a little.

"I-I'm not gonna lie, Bin. I know we have only been together for a bit, but the truth is... I never stopped loving him. I always thought of him, how he was doing—if he's happy or sad. Somewhere, maybe, inside me hoped he'd think of me, too. And to know that he did, it's amazing! I really, really like him a lot. Maybe more than like, but I don't want to say it to you, yet. Hmp!" Taehyun said.

Yeonjun and Soobin both smiled, "That's so freaking cute. I mean, we can't relate. I've only known Yeonjun for 3 days." Soobin said, and then Yeonjun tickled his sides.

"Shut up, you've known me for a month now." Yeonjun said, and Soobin giggled.

Suddenly, the door opened and Beomgyu walked in, along with Seonghwa. Both looked kind of pissed, clearly having an argument about something.

"-and it could increase our risk. Killing her is just a no no." Seonghwa said, and Beomgyu scoffed.

"Are you fucking serious?! Did you not read the file, Seonghwa? They want to kill the boss, and want to take over this mafia. On top of that, Yeonjun smoothly shot that woman, they are going to kill us. So, it only makes sense if we do it first." Beomgyu snapped, and Seonghwa sighed.

"But it will create unnecessary tension between us!" Seonghwa snapped back.

"What are you guys arguing abou-" Soobin started.

"Shut up." Beomgyu snarked at him, and Soobin instantly shut up, looking down at his food.

"Seonghwa, you need to trust me on this one. Stop being so fucking scared of what might happen if we go ahead with the murder. They will think we are weak, and just tried to scare them off. I'm already pissed off, and this is my mission. So, stop fucking telling me what to do." Beomgyu growled, shutting everyone up in the room.