MFV : 7

"So, what's the plan?"

Yeonjun turned to Soobin ever so slightly, but quickly look ahead to keep his eye on the road, "No clue."

They were currently on their way to some big nightclub in downtown Busan where Park Jongseong supposedly was going to be, dealing with an American drug lord. This place was a lot more polished than that nightclub they went to find Taehyun. They had to look rich.

So, they did. Silk shirts, tight pants, fur coat, the lot. Yeonjun looked so handsome, but Soobin tried not to think about that too much.

Okay, here's the thing. Soobin kinda hasn't been able to stop thinking about Yeonjun since the night before, when he stood up for him of Seonghwa. No one ever does that for Soobin. He'd always been rejected and told to 'go to his room' and stop bothering the older boys.

And Soobin couldn't do anything. It's like the boys were 10 years older than him. Seonghwa was only 4 years older than Soobin, Jongho was 2 years older than him. And then, there's Beomgyu, who's at the same age as him. Soobin was always treated like a baby, like a fragile little doll. So, he inevitably became one. It's really not his fault.

"What do you mean? We're just gonna waltz in there and look for this Jay guy?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun snickered.

"Pretty much. Listen, we might get more information and follow it up tomorrow. I know how to do this. Relax. There's going to be tons of people in there, so we won't look suspicious." Yeonjun said, and Soobin huffed.

At least they aren't searching to kill someone this time.

Soobin and Yeonjun finally reached the club, ehere a valet took their car, and then entered. Yeonjun was right, the club was full. It was actually owned by the Chianti family, so they used some made up ID's.

"Why is my name Andrea Lee? That's not a guy's name!" Soobin scoffed, taking a look at his fake ID. Yeonjun chuckled, fixing his jacket and looking around.

"Hey, it could be! Name has no gender." Yeonjun said, and Soobin pursed his lips. The two walked over to the bar, where some people were seated. Everything was so fancy, Soobin felt a little nervous and out of place.

Funny thing is, he's seen some of these people at parties at their home, but they probably don't know who he is, prolly because he was never allowed to leave his room during these parties.

"One Old Fashioned." Yeonjun said to the bartender, who nodded and then whirring some drinks around. Yeonjun turned to Soobin who was looking around.

"And you, Bin?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin blinked in confusion.

"Huh? Oh- nothing. I-I don't drink alcohol." Soobin said, and Yeonjun chuckled.

"Really? I started drinking when I was 14." Yeonjun said, and Soobin shrugged.

"Dunno. It tastes funny and... sometimes the boys get drunk and they get really scary." Soobin said in a small voice, and Yeonjun let out a soft smile.

"You're cute." Yeonjun said, ticking his fingers under Soobin's chin, and then turning back to the bartender. Soobin felt his cheeks tint, and bit down onto his bottom lip to suppress his smile.