MFV : 38

They both sat in silence, Soobin holding his chopsticks and eating noodles rather quickly, while Yeonjun held him loosely in his hand, staring into the table. Both were bandaged and cleaned up after what happened, removing shards of glass from their hair and blood from their clothes.

Soobin looked up at him, gulping down his bite, "You okay?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Soobin.

"Yeah... I'm fine." Yeonjun reassured quickly, and Soobin looked a little worried.

"Is this because of what I said earlier?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun gulped.

To be honest, he wasn't really thinking about Soobin saying he wishes he never got off that train until Soobin brought it up. And now, he's feeling even worse.

"J-Jun, I d-don't know what I was saying. I-I was just mad because of what Seonghwa said, and-"

"Don't lie, Bin." Yeonjun chuckled, taking a bite of his food on his chopsticks, "Both of us knew you would've been better off if you just went to Seoul."

Soobin reached his hand out, squeezing Yeonjun's, "But then, who would keep me safe?" Soobin asked with big eyes and a small smile, and that just made the pit in Yeonjun's chest heavier.

Yeonjun forced out a small smile, "I will, doll. I'll keep you safe." Yeonjun said in a hushed tone, and Soobin gave him an adorable smile, and turned back towards his food.

Yeonjun saw as Soobin continued stuffing too many noodles into his mouth, and then looking up at Yeonjun and realizing how silly he probably looked and giggled, eyes crinkling. It made Yeonjun's heart blood and his stomach take flips, and made his mouth curve to a smile.

He had to keep him safe. No matter what it takes

"What the fuck did you do to my car?!" Jay yelled, and Yeonjun sighed.

"You have another one."

"Yeah, but, the fuck did you do? Why the fuck is there... a chicken on the windshield?" Jay asked, flabbergasted.

"I'm sorry, Jay. I'll pay you back. These guys just started chasing us with their car and shooting at us." Yeonjun said, and Jay frowned.

"Wait, what? Who?" Jay asked, and Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"Why do you think I came to your place? I was hoping you could help me out." Yeonjun said, and Jay hummed, and then they walked inside his loft.

"Where's Soobin?" Jay asked.

"Sleeping. I locked the door a trillion times so he'll be fine." Yeonjun said, and Jay hummed, sitting down on the seat in front of a table, which had a laptop on it.

"Hope so. I was so wrong about him, man. He's adorable. Also, that Taehyun guy? I love him! If he weren't taken I'd totally smash-"

"And if you weren't taken too." Yeonjun snickered, and Jay rolled his eyes.

"Jungwon and me fucking every now and then doesn't mean I'm taken." Jay scoffed, and then typed something into his laptop, and Yeonjun hummed.

A screen recording of the street on the day of the car chase came up on Jay's laptop.

"You've improved so much at this hacking shit." Yeonjun said, leaning in to look at the laptop.

"I know. Okay, let's see if we can see the people inside the car."

"I think I know who they are. These guys came up to us in our apartment and started beating us up. They told me they're pissed because I got 'rid' of Minhyuk and Luigi who had a bunch of people they owed shit to. And if I don't pay them back they will.... well, they said they'll torture Soobin." Yeonjun rolled his eyes, as if saying there is no way he will let anyone lay a finger on Soobin again.