MFV : 34

"This place smells like beans as well."

Yeonjun turned and chuckled at Soobin's sudden comments. He had been so quiet lately, so Yeonjun was happy to see some normality in his actions.

"Yeah? Then, maybe the problem is on me." Yeonjun snickered, and Soobin almost got a small smile on his face, until a floor in the hallway opened, and Soobin startled and grabbed Yeonjun's hand tightly.

They were walking to Yeonjun's another apartment (different from the apartment they were in before, more cozy and comfortable) after days of staying in the hospital. They reached Yeonjun's apartment and the boy opened the door, or at least tried to, but then sighed.

"Can I get my hand for a second, baby? You can hug me in the waist instead, I just need to open the door, hm?" Yeonjun said softly, and Soobin looked at him with big eyes and pulled his hand back, nodding.

Yeonjun opened the door, but then felt Soobin grip onto his leather jacket. The door opened and Soobin rushed in. Yeonjun watched as Soobin looked around the room, and then looked at Yeonjun.

"You can sleep in my room." Yeonjun explained, and Soobin nodded.

"And you?" Soobin asked.

"I'll sleep on the couch." Yeonjun said, and Soobin nodded, not responding much to that. Soobin walked towards Yeonjun's room.

"I'll make lunch. Sandwiches or past-"

"I'm not hungry." Soobin replied, and Yeonjun sighed.

Yeonjun walked up to Soobin, leaning against the wall, seeing Soobin enter his bedroom, "You haven't eaten anything since lunch yesterday."

"I said I'm not hungry." Soobin repeated, and Yeonjun pursed his lips.

"Okay... then, we'll eat dinner early. Do you wanna go take a bath?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin nodded, getting up and walking into the washroom, closing the door behind him.

Yeonjun sighed to himself. Everything felt empty. Soobin seemed empty. Ridden. Low-spirited.

Yeonjun doesn't blame him at all, he knows Soobin will be like this for a while. It just hurt Yeonjun to see Soobin like this.

Yeonjun was about to go set up the sofa bed, but then heard a loud cry from the washroom. Yeonjun's eyes widened and he rushed inside the room and to the washroom, knocking on the door.

"Bin? You alright?!" Yeonjun asked, worried.

"D-Don't come in!" Soobin shrieked, and Yeonjun frowned.

"I won't! I won't come in, but is everything okay?!"

Soobin was stood in front of the mirror, his shirt taken off, eyes widened, face pale. He had bruises everywhere. A big scar on his chest, and small cuts everywhere else. Soobin turned a little, and then placed his hand over his mouth to conceal his cry, seeing a big bruise on his stomach. The bruise that was formed because he was hit many times in the same place over and over.

"Bin, please, tell me you're fine!"

"I-I'm okay, sorry." Soobin stammered. Yeonjun sighed from the other side.