MFV : 31 ⚠️

⚠️ CONTENT AND TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

🔞

kidnapping
MENTION of death/dying/killing
MENTION of drugs
getting tied and taped up
MENTION of torture device (wooden paddle)
emotional trauma

DISCRETION IS HIGHLY ADVISED.

The chapter will be categorized under content and trigger warning. Everything is dark, and nothing should be taken lightly. This may be enjoyable for some and triggering for others. Always remember that everything that happens here is fictitious and should remain so. However, the author is giving everyone the OPTION TO STOP READING if they have any problems or issues with these things after reading the warnings of what they might encounter while reading.

These trigger warnings would never be issued without reason. The story and concept itself is already dark. This content is already mentioned as the main warning for future readers in the very first section of this book. I know that almost all of you who are still reading this are used to the usual writing in IHMFB or other books, but THIS IS DIFFERENT.

Do not debate or argue about the real-life victims' feelings in the comments. Their feelings, traumas, lives, and futures (for survivors) are all VALID.

Please do me and yourself a favor. Please do not name anyone you know who has experienced this/these. It may not be obvious right now, but everything influences our mental state. Remember to be responsible and respectful of the complex traumas that others may have gone through. If they refuse to open up, show them respect.

PLEASE, PLEASE STOP READING THE BOOK IF YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED, EXPERIENCED (which I hope not), OR ARE SIMPLY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THESE.

TO PUT YOUR MIND AT EASE, THERE WILL BE NO RAPE. THE BAREST MINIMUM.

•••

However, those who have reached this point may wish to continue reading. So, please be mindful of your words and refrain from reading them when things are getting worse for you.

•••

Yeonjun stood up and walked out of Soobin's bedroom, wiping the blood off his face. One of the guards who used to work outside was dead on the floor. Yeonjun saw Jay by the main door, San still holding Soobin over his shoulder like a rag doll.

Yeonjun rushed up to them and then grabbed Soobin. San looked irked but let Yeonjun grab the boy. Yeonjun fell onto the floor, holding Soobin in his lap.

Soobin's eyes were shut, face pale. He looked precious, he always did. Yeonjun brushed some of the hair out of his face and pressed a kiss to his forehead, lips lingering for longer.

"Jun, he will be fine." San snapped, and Yeonjun looked up at him.

"NO! He won't! What do you think of me? Stupid?! You don't even know what YOUR fucking uncle will do!" Yeonjun snapped back, holding Soobin's head up.

"I'll make sure Soobin doesn't get hurt, Yeonjun. We need to get back to the mansion right now." San said, and Yeonjun lifted Soobin up, his guilt weighing him down.

"Where are the others?" Yeonjun asked, and Jay looked at Yeonjun with slight remorse, eyes showing some indescribable emotion.

"That stupid stripper boy shot Niki in the leg, he's at the hospital. I think Sunoo is there with him now since they contacted me earlier. We drugged him and the other boy that was here. They are in the van." Jay said, and San was already out the door, heading to the car.