MFV : 20

Soobin slept straight through the day and the night, and woke up at 7 am.

When he woke up, he felt so drowsy, his head hurting, stomach felt like acid, limbs felt heavy. His mind felt fogged up, and he got up and walked to his door and opened it. It wasn't lock anymore.

Soobin opened it. It was bright outside. He had fuck up his sleep schedule massively by sleeping for more than 20 hours. Soobin heard some voices coming from Yeonjun's room and walked to it.

"I know that, Beom. But Soobin is friends with him, too. I just... Beomgyu, okay, fine. Is he awake yet? Hmm, that's good, then. See you." Yeonjun said quickly, and then cut the call and placed the phone on his bed.

"Jun?" Soobin called softly, and Yeonjun turned to him.

"Oh, hey. Come here." Yeonjun said, and Soobin practically ran towards him, falling onto his lap, Yeonjun holding him tightly.

"W-What did Beomgyu say?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun patted his back.

"He's still at the hospital and Taehyun is awake. He's doing better." Yeonjun said softly, and Soobin looked at him.

"Thank god. What did you tell him about me? I heard you say my name." Soobin said, and saw Yeonjun look a little hesitant.

"He... um... nothing. I was just telling him that you wanted to go and see Taehyun today. And, well, he's kinda opposed to that." Yeonjun mumbled, and Soobin's shoulders dropped.

"But, it's fine. We'll go visit him anyway. It's-"

"No. It's alright. I get it. I doubt Taehyun wants me around anyway." Soobin said quietly, and Yeonjun frowned.

"Soobin, that's not-"

"Anyway, have you eaten breakfast yet?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun shook his head.

"No, I was gonna go eat now. Let's go down and get some food." Yeonjun said, and Soobin nodded.

They both got up and out of the room, and down the stairs to the kitchen, where all the guys were. Except Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"Good morning." Yeonjun said, and Soobin stayed behind Yeonjun, not saying a word.

The boys greeted him back, all busy eating food, discussing something. Soobin and Yeonjun took a bowl of cereal and sat down onto the small dining table with them.

"Some of our men went after we left the place. The building is completely evacuated. Two of the girls who were still alive— Sharon and Yumi. I think are nowhere to be found. They probably left Seoul. We have most of their equipment. Thankfully, that's done and dealt with. We won't be bothered by the Sonzaishinai again." Seonghwa said, and then clinked his glass against Hongjoong's, who chuckled.

"That's good, but after our attack on Sonzaishinai, there was a lot of uproar within some smaller gangs. I doubt they will try to fuck with us, cause ya know. But, it's better to keep a good front. So, I think some of us should go to smaller gangs in pairs or alone, and just threaten them a little. It will be fun." Hongjoong said, and Seonghwa smirked.

"I like how you think, babe. I agree. Tonight, we can go and do that. Details can come later." Seonghwa said, and Hongjoong nodded.