MFV : 19

Taehyun's gun loosely fell from his hand onto the floor along with him. He brought his trembling fingers to his stomach, which had a dark hole in it. Blood poured out of it, soaking up his shirt.

Soobin gasped, eyes widening in horror, falling onto his knees beside him. Soobin saw the pain in Taehyun's eyes and felt his own stomach wallow with guilt.

"O-Oh my god... T-Taehyun-" Soobin choked out, and Taehyun gasped out, trying to catch his breath.

Suddenly, Soobin was pushed away roughly, and Soobin saw fear struck brown eyes and brown-black hair.

Soobin saw as Beomgyu collapsed onto the floor, grabbing Taehyun's hands tightly.

"H-Hey... Y-You're okay, baby. Y-You're alright-" Beomgyu said quickly, his voice shaking as well. Taehyun looked at Beomgyu with teary eyes.

"I-I'm s-sorry...." Taehyun breathed out, and Beomgyu shook his head rapidly, gripping Taehyun's hands tighter.

"N-No... i-it's not your fault, love. You will be fine-" Beomgyu stammered, and then looked at Yeonjun, who had a phone pressed to his ear.

"I called an ambulance, they will be here soon." Yeonjun said.

"How soon?" Hongjoong asked, and Yeonjun gulped, looking nervous as well.

"I don't know... they said about 5 minutes or so-" Yeonjun mumbled.

"5 minutes?! That's too long!! Jongho, get the car!" Beomgyu snapped, and Seonghwa pursed his lips.

"Beomgyu, it will be better for Taehyun to-"

"Shut the fuck up and get the fucking car!" Beomgyu yelled, and Jongho already ran up to get the car. Seonghwa side and rushed up after him.

Beomgyu placed his hand on Taehyun's, which was placed on his abdomen, "Breathe. Just breathe, baby. Just breathe." Beomgyu whispered, almost pleading.

Taehyun breathed, "I-I c-can't..." Taehyun choked out, and Beomgyu suddenly saw some blood dribble out of Taehyun's mouth, and his eyes drifting ever so lightly.

Beomgyu felt dread swallow him whole and lifted Taehyun's head up from the back, "N-No! Taehyun, keep your eyes open. P-Please, for me... Open your eyes, please..." Beomgyu stammered, whole body shaking, and then looked at Yeonjun.

"J-Jun... c-can you please help me get him u-up..." Beomgyu pleased, voice shaking and eyes full of worry and tears.

Yeonjun could see all of it. All the fear and worry. The fear and worry in losing someone who he loved. Just like how his own eyes were before when his parents died.

Yeonjun immediately reached forward, helping Beomgyu lift Taehyun up. Taehyun's head rolled onto the crevice of Beomgyu's neck and he started breathing heavily, shaking.

"Taehyun, breathe. Just keep breathing. Keep breathing! Please!!" Beomgyu almost yelled, having his own panic attack.

"I-It hurts..." Taehyun choked out, and Beomgyu looked at him, seeing the pain and conflict in his eyes. He wished all that pain could be transferred to him instead.