MFV : 11

Soobin, Jongho, Yeonjun, and Taehyun sat in the car. There was a bit of silence, filled with the sound of the engine revving as Jongho had his fingers tightly wrapped on the steering wheel.

Soobin turned to Taehyun, who was sitting in the back with him. Taehyun's cheeks were still tinted, hair a little messy. Taehyun saw Soobin looking and turned to him.

"I thought you didn't have feelings for him!" Soobin whisper-yelled, and Taehyun glared at him.

"I don't! Shut up, I'll tell you everything later!" Taehyun whisper-yelled back, and Soobin pursed his lips.

"You better, Kang! You can't just be making out with-" Soobin started.

Taehyun hissed, "Shut the fuck up!"

"What are you two whispering about in the back?" Jongho asked, and both of them leaned back into their chairs, looking ahead.

"Nothing." Soobin mumbled, and then kicked his legs up, "So, how are we doing this? I think we should have two people stay in the car because it can be unsafe, and two people to get information from the gang site." Soobin said, and Jongho hummed.

"Yeah, that's what Seonghwa told us to do. So, Yeonjun and I will go and-"

"What?" Soobin said, eyes turning big, "That's not fair, I-"

Jongho, seemingly confused, continued, "Or Taehyun, you can go with Yeonjun or me. Either way, we'll-"

"No. That's not fair. I wanna go." Soobin snapped, folding his arms. Yeonjun turned around from where he was sitting in the passenger seat to look at Soobin and chuckle.

"Bin, it's unsafe."

"No it's not! Plus, I'll have a gun! It's my first proper mission, Jongho! That's not fair!" Soobin whined, kicking his feet against Yeonjun's seat.

"Can you please stop acting like a brat?!" Jongho snapped, and Soobin shut up, looking out of the window of the car, brows furrowed, "You don't even know how to hold a gun properly, baby. Let alone have to kill someone-"

"I can!" Soobin tried, but Jongho glared at him, and Soobin just sighed and looked at his feet.

"Actually, um- I think Soobin and I should go. Soobin needs experience, and Taehyun needs experience with working from the inside. Jongho, since you're usually better at that, I think you should stay here with Taehyun." Yeonjun said, and Soobin felt his head perk up.

Before Jongho could say anything, Taehyun interjected, "He's right. I need help with figuring out the 'sitting-duck' part of things." Taehyun said, and Jongho sighed.

"Fine, but if anything happens to Soobin, I'll make sure you will face another demon. Be safe, and don't do any dumb shit. We need you two to sneak into the abandoned factory where they reside and get some information." Jongho said, and Yeonjun nodded, and Soobin smiled to himself, twiddling his thumbs.

Jongho stopped the car, they were a little behind an abandoned factory with rusty walls and broken cement pathways.

Yeonjun opened the car door and hopped out, and Soobin did too. Soobin was going to thank him, but then he remembered how Yeonjun basically treated him like a child yesterday, even after Soobin told him how he doesn't like it.