MFV : 40

"Y-Yeonjun! Breathe, okay? Breathe, please." Soobin stammered, holding a cloth over Yeonjun's chest and one on his back, making sure the blood loss wasn't too much.

"B-Baby... d-don't cry." Yeonjun choked out, his hand clutching over Soobin's. Soobin was sobbing, really, tears flowing down his face. Yeonjun's words were choked, in clear pain.

"Shut up!" Soobin squeaked out, and then put more pressure on Yeonjun's wound when he felt blood seep through the fabric and onto his hands.

Yeonjun closed his eyes, focusing on his breathing, while Soobin sniffled, feeling the car engine rev loudly as the tires moved faster towards the hospital.

"Jay... f-faster, please-" Soobin said, and Jay nodded, and then looked back for a millisecond, seeing blood overflowing out of Yeonjun, his face pale, tipped back, trying to breathe through his mouth.

"God fucking dammit, Yeonjun! Your fucking luck on getting shot twice." Jay growled, and then finally pulled the car into a vacant shady hospital parking lot.

Clearly, Jay had called someone, because some nurses rushed out with a stretcher, and Jay ran out of the car and opened the door, helping Yeonjun out. Yeonjun got lifted onto the stretcher, and the nurses rushed him inside, all saying something to each other in worry.

Soobin ran in behind them along with Jay, placing his hand on the edge of the bed to help it go faster through the hallways. An oxygen mask got put onto Yeonjun's mouth and Soobin looked at him, tears begging to spill out.

Yeonjun opened his eyes a little and looked at the younger boy, who was in panic. Yeonjun's vision was dimming, everyone's voices melding into a weird blur of noises, everyone's faces unrecognizable, only sound being his heavy breathing into plastic.

But he could see. He could see his baby.

And Yeonjun smiled a little, and Soobin saw it, saw how Yeonjun smiled at him and he began crying harder when Yeonjun's eyes slid shut, going unconscious.

The nurses rushed the stretcher into the ER room and closed the door, one of the nurses spilling out an apology for how she couldn't allow Soobin to enter. The white door closed and Soobin placed his hands over his mouth, choking out a sob.

"Soobin." Jay let out, and placed his hand on Soobin's back, "He'll be fine. Just... just don't worry, okay? He will be f-fine."

"You don't know that!" Soobin cried, turning towards him, trying to control his sobs.

"I know, but... just have hope, okay? Those guys, they worked for your father. Your father's men shot Yeonjun." Jay said, gulping. His face was too pale, looking worried to see Yeonjun like this.

"T-That's great! T-This is all my fault!" Soobin cried, and then the doors to that little secluded waiting room outside the ER room burst open, and Soobin turned to see who it was.

Taehyun and Beomgyu. They rushed in, looking worried with faces pale.

"T-Taehyun-" Soobin choked out, and Taehyun rushed up to him, engulfing the teary boy into a hug, patting his back.

"W-What happened? Why'd you tell us to come here?" Beomgyu asked, and Jay pressed his lips together. Before he could respond, Soobin did.

"Y-Yeonjun... he got shot! He got s-shot twice. Taehyun, he-" Soobin stammered, and Taehyun gasped and held him tighter.

Taehyun suddenly pulled away lightly and realized Beomgyu was there, someone who hadn't greeted Soobin properly since— since that night, and had known him longer.