MFV : 5

They had four days left.

Four days until they had to kill that black-haired boy and hand his body to Soobin's father.

Four days.

Yeonjun had to do some kind of gun training and learn how to shoot them 'properly'.

Well, that's just what others have to know about his capability to shoot, even though he already slipped up his skills.

So, either way, he's busy.

Soobin was alone, standing inside the gay bar he rather not be in right now. It was only 6 pm, so there were not a lot of people here. Barely any, in fact.

Soobin instantly spotted Taehyun, sitting in a plain t-shirt and skinnies near the bar. He was alone, thank god. Soobin just wanted more information about him.

"Taehyun?"

Taehyun turned, and then got a little smile on his face.

"Hey! You're the guy from that day! You're the one who ran out, right?" Taehyun asked, and Soobin giggled and sat down beside him.

"Um- yeah. We h-had an emergency. Sorry about that." Soobin said, and Taehyun snickered.

"Don't worry about it. So, what brings you here? Wanna make up for what you missed?" Taehyun asked, and Soobin shook his head.

"Actually... I- um... kind of need a job here, perhaps?" Soobin asked.

No, he didn't actually 'kind of need a job'. He just needed some excuse to find out more about Kang Taehyun.

Soobin saw as Taehyun's smile died down a little, "DON'T!" Taehyun said.

"Find some place else. Listen here, you're only 19. You'll be able to find a job at a better place, alright? This place looks bad from outside, but it's even worse inside. We get treated like shit, more than half of us have to sleep with the people who pay for lap dances or else they'll hurt us. And, on top of that, our boss sucks. He says he will fire us if we don't sleep with him." Taehyun added, he looked scared and traumatized.

Soobin's eyes widened, and saw as Taehyun pressed his lips together, "I hate it here. I'm only here because I really need the money. I-I was desperate, okay?" Taehyun said in a hushed voice, making sure no one heard him.

"Why? Can't you find a more polished strip club?" Soobin asked, and Taehyun sighed.

Soobin could already tell this boy really needed to vent, and probably would to Soobin.

"No, my boss won't allow me to leave. I even threatened to call the police on him, but he pays for my grandmother's medical bills, so I can't leave. My grandma isn't my real grandma. I was adopted by her, kind of. My parents died when I was really young, so I was fostered into— I'm rambling. Sorry." Taehyun said, cheeks tinted. Soobin felt his stomach twist at his words.

His grandmother is in a hospital, his boss is probably a sick-minded pervert who uses him and thinks about nothing but his tiny dick. And, on top of that, he's an orphan.

Wow.

Soobin and Yeonjun couldn't have picked a worse guy. They might as well kill a puppy. Fuck.

"That's alright! I'll listen!" Soobin said, and Taehyun snickered, but then sighed.

"Okay, good, because I really need to let this all out." Taehyun said, and Soobin gave him a small smile.