Chp.7 Fighting Againts Black Sabbath

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Giorna was about to deal against Polpo's stand, Black Sabbath, as his stand killed Old man Mario, and yet the stand will kill the chosen who holds on the flames, and the one who reignited it as well...

Black Sabbath: Salvation awaits! Now you shall meet you two paths!

Giorna: Shit! Here goes!

Black Sabbath rushes towards Giorna as Giorna quickly places Mario down to the ground and dodges away from Black Sabbath as she lands onto the handrail of the stairs....

Giorna: So it attacks anyone who sees the lighter being reignited!

but then again, she again touched a shadow as Black Sabbath goes after her again...and yet, it then grabbed her whole stand and shadow...

Giorna: AAAGH!! Shit! The hell?! This freak just came out from my shadow! And he's got Gold Experience! This is how he's gonna rip out my soul!

Black Sabbath got the arrow out from its mouth, ready to pierce Giorna alongside with her stand any minute now...

Black Sabbath: Salvation awaits! You have two paths to lie on!

Giorna Mind: F-Fuck! Polpo's stand I way too stronger than Gold Experience! The old man die and got impaled by his own soul! But what will happen to me?! What happens if he pierced my stand?!

Black Sabbath: Your destiny ends here! Time to perish!

Soon Black Sabbath extended the arrow towards Giorna's stand, but Gold Experience was able to catch it with its hands and not get pierced...but as it then catches it, the arrow caused to pierce Gold Experience and Giorna's hand, blood to spill out as well...

Giorna: *Damn it! If I don't hold on, then it'll pierce me already! But....*

Suddenly, gold aura started to appear around Giorna's body...

Giorna: Guess I got no choice! I don't give a shit if Polpo is a capo! If that huge piece of shitty fuck thinks he can derail my dream, and murder innocent bystanders like the nice old man, then I'll have to die by my hand!

Gold Experience then lets go of the arrow as it then strikes a quick uppercut towards Black Sabbath...

Gold Experience: Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!

With rapid punches towards Black Sabbath...

Giorna: Now my Gold Experience will set your sense on fire. Sending you to a slow motion pain!

As soon Black Sabbath was sent away by Gold Experience punches, he suddenly vanished from the shadows...

Giorna: Huh!?! He's gone!? But he should have zero motor control right about now! At the very most, he should be able to crawl. How did he disappear?!? Tch. He must be near by.

...suddenly, Giorna started to feel something coming out from her neck, a bit of blood was coming out, and yet soon to be choking, and yet notices Black Sabbath appeared behind her, grabbing Gold Experience neck and slowly piercing its neck, to her own as well...but then suddenly, as the sun light hit towards Black Sabbath...he immediately lets go of Gold Experience and Giorna as she falls down to the stairs and to the ground...as soon she try getting up, her hand landed on a shadow, as Black Sabbath quickly appeared, Giorna backed away for the shadow...until Black Sabbath suddenly walks away in the shadow...

Giorna: What the?? The moment he appeared and was ready to attack me, he walks away?? ...Wait...Unless....

Giorna places her finger on the shadow, which made Black Sabbath appears right in front of her, soon taking her finger out from the shadows...and Black Sabbath walking away again in the shadows...