Chp.13 Moody Blues

-AUTHOR POV-

Abbacchio: ...Let me handle this situation.

(YN): What?!

Bruno: Abbacchio?!

Abbacchio: It's best if the two of you remain, better yet stay back. I still don't consider Giorna one of us, but give in her words, she thinks you guys are gonna come to her rescue, as well as our comrades. Honestly, she's a wack job, I don't know what the hell her dumbass was thinking. It could have gotten her killed.

(YN): Tch. Still being a jackass with her I see.

Abbacchio: So what if I am?! It's my choice for me not to accept her as part of the group! Or I guess you're already having a soft spot on her-

(YN): Shut up! And what you're saying is total Bullshit! Not having trust on her is like not trusting on the familia-

Bruno: Enough! The two of you zip it! We have to focus here! Our comrades are in danger and we need to save them now! Focus up you two!

Abbacchio: Yeah, focus up, (YN).

(YN): Tch.

Abbacchio: Anyways, Bruno, if I were you and (YN), I would stay up here, look.

The two notices the fly that Giorna made with her stand...

Bruno: The fly...that's the fly that Giorna made out of Narancia shoes!

(YN): So she's still alive knowing her powers are active, thank god.

Abbacchio: Which means she and the others are down there!

Bruno: Sticky Fingers!!

Bruno uses Sticky Fingers, barraging punches to the ground to create a big zipper to open a path at the bottom of the boat

Bruno uses Sticky Fingers, barraging punches to the ground to create a big zipper to open a path at the bottom of the boat...as it does, yet Giorna and the rest were not yet to be seen...

Bruno: What?! The four of them aren't here! C-Could they be right under the fly?! But the Emmy isn't here as well.

(YN): No, he's has to. My Hamon is still reacting, knowing the enemy is still here, but how?! Where could Giorna and the others be?! It's just like Giorna said, the enemy isn't hiding in a locker nor a shadow. There's something else going on here.

Abbacchio: Look, the fly is coming this way.

(YN): I see, Bizarre. Just where is it going now??

Bruno: How can they be hiding like this?! Where could they be?!

Abbacchio: Tch. I've never seen powers like these, that show off actually manages to get something right. Tch. Alright then, Bruno, (YN), we have to get away from Thai spot! Jump down!

Soon the three jump down to the bottom of the boat, arriving in a room as Bruno close the zipper above them, after that, Abbacchio soon his body was glowing light green aura again as he says...