Chp.44 The Sad Death Of Abbacchio

-PLAY SAD THEME-

-AUTHOR POV-

...as we left off...Abbacchio was laying on the Boulder, with a huge gaping wound on his gut...and yet he has loss too many blood...and yet...Bruno, Giorna, (YN), Fugo, Mista...and Narancia soon arrive...and we're too late to see their comrade...dead...

Narancia: I-It's not real! It's not...it can't be!! No! G-Giorna hurry! You gotta heal him! Please fix him! Hey, fix him! D-Do something before I kick your ass!

Giorna approaches to Abbacchio...

Giorna: ...I-It's too late...I'm sorry...I-it was an instant kill with close range...w-we didn't make it in time....A-Abbacchio...how could you do it...how could you let the enemy to get close enough to do this to you...?!

(YN): ...T-Tch..!!!

Fugo: A-Abbacchio...!!

Mista: ....Nrgh! D-Damn it all..!!

Bruno: ....Mista...Fugo...(YN), make sure Trish stays inside the turtle, it's highly likely our foe's next target will be her next. We have to escape...it's not safe for us here...this tragedy here...is my fault...our our investigation here has ended...

Narancia: Wh-What are you trying to say Bucciarati??! Abbacchio is gonna wake up any minute! Just you wait! It'll take time, but h-he'll wake up...!! He's coming back, I'm sure of it! Tell me Giorna! Isn't what happen before?!

Giorna: ...

Narancia: H-Hey come on-

Bruno: That is enough young man!

Narancia: W-Wha...?!

Bruno: Listen, we have to leave this instinct, and bring out Little Bomber to start scouting an escape route.

Narancia: Wh-What the hell are you even saying Bucciarati?! ...Y-You're not making any sense! I wanna face the bastard and blow him up to bits! I'll face him  and kill him! Right Giorna?! (YN)?!? Mista?! Fugo?!?

Giorna: ....

(YN): ....

Mista: .....

Fugo: ....

Narancia: H-Hey answer me you guys!!!

Giorna: ...Narancia, we have to go...we gotta listen to Bucciarati.

Narancia: N-No...not you too...what the hell ia wrong with you?!??!!

Narancia rushes to Giorna and grabs her by her shirt...

Narancia: Why are you being this way?!? You would never turn your back on a comrade, right?!?? You bring him back to us, do your fucking job and bring him back before I-

Mista, Fugo and (YN) soon was trying to stop and clam Narancia down...

Mista: This isn't helping!

Fugo: Narancia please!

(YN): Get your head on the game now! Narancia!

Narancia: I DONT CARE!!!!!

Soon Narancia step forward, and pushes Giorna and cause her to bump into Abbacchio, as his body moved, and his arm fell off...and yet...the sun shines towards Abbacchio...as Narancia cannot deny...that Abbacchio is really dead...

Narancia: ...A-Abbacchio....no...!

..Soon....Bruno started to walk away...as Narancia was in tears and broken...

Narancia: S-So you're just gonna leave him here alone?!? And just walk away?!? After everything our group has been through how can you walk away?!? P-Please, don't make me abandon him, please don't!